Reviews for Haunted Temples
UnrealFox chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Yep, the chapter was very short, but I've been following along. The suspense is still rising I can see, and I'm interested in exactly what figure crept up on Mantis and Crane.

Hmm, I think the gates of Lust would have been quite interesting to see, although so would Envy and Greed X3 Money for everybody! ( And then my friend ... you die! )

Also people don't seem to mind short chapters, so I say keep at it!
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for more! :D
Alpha tiger chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
this is by far the creepiest chapter yet, i hope tigress and the other find the diggers and get out of there, what going to happen next.
Alpha tiger chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
well i got to say that this is getting creepy, what going to happen next.
Alpha tiger chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
oh no i can't believe they're going to split up, they should have listen to po, this might not end well for them.
Rabenkopf chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Wah quite scaring...as always written like a genius. You are good in these things aren't you?
Can't expect the next chapter.
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
O...M...G... THAT WAS SO CREEPY YET AWESOME! YOU MUST CONTINUE SOON! AND BY SOON I MEAN IN LIKE FIVE SECONDS! LOL! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS SSSSSSSE CONTINUE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSS E!
Tigressfan12 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
O.o Damn why did I read this at night!
Rabenkopf chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Splendid continuation of the Story. I had to chuckle in all three parts :D you can write their characters very good. funny that the sceptic crane had the right to be the First who notices something. By the way: since when crane calls mantis a bug?
T02E chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Welcome to the review section: you are safe here.
Everything is escalating! Keep writing :)
As far as my experience goes, the spirits of the dead can only really bother certain people, and generally those people have minds advanced enough to stop them from bothering them. Complex, though, not really my area.
At any rate, no humans in your known world can be affected, maybe four or five outside of that. Just giving my two cents :)
The StarsShadow15 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Hey not too bad, it's getting kinda creepy now. :o What happened to all the people that lived there. Uh oh. Come back soon.
Tigressfan12 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
This is just getting better and better ;)
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
AWESOME! YOU MUST CONTINUE SOON! And trust me, if you want to see a long chapter, you should see chapter ten of my story, A Tale of Three. Trust me, it is WAY longer than this one. Anyways, like I said, YOU MUST CONTINUE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Wolf'sRain013 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
AWESOME! Sorry I haven't read this in a while. I like that this story is kind of funny. :D I shall read onward!
Rabenkopf chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Po the scaredy-cat! Hah I have missed this behaviour. Keep up this good work. :-)