Reviews for On This Winter's Night With You
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/21
Muy buena
luvthembones chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Just perfect! I will save this, because when they do finally get married on the show, I know they won't get it this close to perfect! Thanks!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
wow, great one shot.
leshagen chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hey do you think you can send this to HH, because I'd really love to see it go down exactly like this on the show, lol! But seriously, great story. I love it, thanks :D
G.M.Portraepic chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww wow! This story was as cute as a button! The wedding vows were so perfect too; don't be surprised if HH comes knocking on your door and asking you to right the script! Awesome story, well done. I've read most of your story's, and they're all so amazing :) congrats!
Resounding chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Great story! Too bad that HH and Co won't take your lead with this and put it into the show! :(
thorteso chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wonderful wonderful story! As Parker said Best Christmas Ever! I loved the idea of the simple dinner with friends. Also chuckled when you talked about Hacker. Thanks for sharing!
jazzyproz chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Loved it! Warm and fuzzies all around!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Lovely story. Some famous people are inviting guests for a birthday party or some such and it's really a wedding, so the press doesn't ruin the special day.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Perfect! I loved it!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Actually I had thought that they might get married after this case is over. Especially since Christine's christening. Good one.
dlh chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
What a fabulously happy story... Just what the doctor ordered after a depressing season finale!
TheDolphinRing chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow! it was amazing! I loved it. Thank you for posting this :D
Caroline chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yup! It's really what I (we) need right now after the end of season 7.

Thank you for the lovely story.
Dyna63 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012