Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Prince of Serpents
Haydoge chapter 6 . 4/26
Tracy the living plot dump.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 38 . 4/13
Great story in the end. Wish you had chosen to write it in its entirety but it was a good read nonetheless.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 14 . 4/13
Brilliant. I've only ever read one sympathetic Riddle story before. I find I like the idea. And with Hermione (and Harry?) helping him it could be amazing. I'm excited for more.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 4 . 4/13
This story is absolutely beautiful. The pair of them make such good friends.

I do wonder if the man from chapter one will ever be caught or anything though.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 4/13
Good. I worried she wouldn't get to take him. I'm fascinated so far.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 4/13
Brilliantly cute beginning (cept that one bit obviously).

I love these two, no matter the form of the friendship.
RHJunior chapter 26 . 3/18
actually "turn the other cheek" is a lot more subtle than most people realize. You see, in the middle east it is customary to do all things with the right hand- even delivering a blow to the face. To use the left hand was a disgrace.
Keep that in mind for this next part.
When you struck someone in the face with your open hand, a blow with the PALM was done to a slave or underling, to put them in their place. But to strike someone with the BACK of the hand was to challenge them to a duel- and thus acknowledge them as your equal. If someone struck you in the face, and you turned your other cheek to them, you were passively forcing them to either 1)strike you with the left hand, thus shaming themselves or 2)strike you with the back of their hand on the backswing, thus forcing them passively to acknowledge you as an equal.

More subtlety: "If he compels you to go a mile, go with him twain." At the time it was the law that any roman soldier could force any citizen to carry his pack up to a mile. BUT... if he forced them to carry it even one step further... that soldier was in all SORTS of trouble. By carrying his burden a whole second mile, the citizen would on the face of it be acting charitably- but he would also, implicitly, have that soldier over a barrel. And the soldier would know it, even as the citizen smiled cheerfully and went on his way...

It's interesting how many of the little lessons from the Prince of Peace, upon closer examination, had a surprising passive-aggressive twist...
RHJunior chapter 7 . 3/16
either your Snape is horribly out of character or Hermione is the worst judge of character ever. He was horrible to EVERYONE, not just Gryffindors, and his bias and bullying were horrific. Even if he never bullied her like he did in the books, she'd have to be deaf, blind, and cripplingly stupid to not see how unfairly he treated other students, or spoiled ones like Malfoy.
RHJunior chapter 2 . 3/16
...winged?
TheBayMan chapter 38 . 2/10
Another story with an author who tried to re-write the Harry Potter story and then got bored and quit part way through. Well I can't blame you for loosing your muse, it happens far to often, I just wish writers wouldn't try to bite of so much at once!

With all that said... It was an amazing story! Beautifully written and I loved every moment of it! Thank you!
When is Naga gonna turn into Harry
Joey394 chapter 3 . 1/3
Math lady math 1,8001,8003,600
kellym01.2 chapter 38 . 12/9/2017
Shame would love to read this but I understand, you could consider putting up for adoption though, wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to take it up
G 52 Goodman chapter 38 . 12/6/2017
Oh wow, and the depression train picks up major steam. I like how no one has a happy ending though, makes it even at least.
G 52 Goodman chapter 37 . 12/6/2017
My goodness, you skipped straight to the end and it was still horribly depressing and sad. You should really mark it as a tragedy.
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »