Reviews for Feelings in Lyrics
So sweet :)
casuallychic chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
The ending was a little humor-ish 3 Oujo Rikkai!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow, that was beautifully written and so very touching. You portrayed them so well; they were realistic, easy to relate and connect to... Ah! I love your writing, particularly the a/n's ;)
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Your fics are amazing! It's people like you that give me the urge to write! Lol at Rei but hey, can't blame a guy for trying to cheer you up. I must have said this like a million times in my head so I'm jusr gonna say it. YOU AND REI ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! I love reading about you guys in the A/Ns!

Anyway, this fic was really good and you're actually the author that made me love Alpha pair, 'cause I used to hate it, but now I'm an Alpha Pair Lover!
Ashley Antwolf chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I never like songfic, usually I just skip the lyric and read the story instead. But this story is an exception, I read the whole fic! It's an acomplishment for me :P

Your story is beautiful as always, can't wait to read more of your stories! ;D
akdhyt749 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I always love reading your work so much - and once again you have written a master piece! Well done, particularly as you were ill at the time! And I really hope that you get well soon!
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
LOL! First allow me to giggle at Rei. That was priceless. Wrong, but priceless :-) You should let him back in...eventually :-)

Do take care of yourself! (I'm fighting the urge to get all mothering here and mention hydration, etc, so...take care of yourself!)

As for the! So sweet! That is such a beautiful duet and those two had sung it so wonderfully. I totally get why you were inspired. The story captured the beauty and sweetness quite well, I think :-) Good job!

*hugs you*
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aw; superb as always. Beautiful people, beautiful plot

Feel better soon! D:
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aah, Best Actor Series 009... Heck, the whole album is Sanada and Yukimura's WEDDING album. Galaxy spoke about their fated meeting and how they don't want to be separated. Hatsukoi spoke about how Yukimura was having 'love at first sight' with Sanada. Holiday spoke about Sanada and Yukimura's special date and how it was ruined by rain BUT Sanada assured Yukimura that "I HAVE YOU AND THAT'S ENOUGH". I don't think I have to explain Mou Mayoi wa Nai, Kimi wo Shinjiteru, and Makeru Koto no Yurusarenai Ouja. Point is; they're so MARRIED to each other. Thank you.

*ahem* About the fic. Beautifully written as always. I love how you make it that both Sanada and Yukimura was so drowned into the music they didn't realize that they actually confessed to each other. And how the whole team was watching them. I would do the same if I were one of them *coughcough*

Anyway, if you're interested in English translation for Hatsukoi and Holiday, I can send it to you :D It's not that hard if you know where to search, really XD

And, oh, you said you have 2 plots based on this song only, right? We'll be waiting for the second one ;)