Reviews for My finale
Rwill178 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
This chapter full on made me cry with the Callie and Alex bits.
gigi.vergetti chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
loved
kisses
ashmo2000 chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
awesome! wow, i didn't expect arizona to die. it's still sad, but i wasn't an arizona fan anyway. slexie needs to be together.
BekaRoo chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
I am sad Arizona is dead but am so Glad Mark and Lexie are okay and together :D I really liked these two chapters and I can not wait to see what happened next :D
JCarabaguiaz chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Perfect:)
ameliedreams chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
This has been wonderful written. I loved every bit of it, a thing that I know I won't feel when I watch the "real" funeral (If Shonda writes one, I hope so, at least)Thank you. From now on, yours and other fanfics will relieve my broken Mark/Lexie shipper heart.
LexieMcSteamy chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Fitting ending to the story! Great job!
gilo chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
love it. and i think it should be mer who comforts lexie. i think mark would be good at supporting her through it...but i think only a sister can really help you get past the fact that you've lost a hand. and they can recover together...coz mer is definitely going to need some very serious physical therapy, maybe even surgery on the shattered leg! crazy stuff.

even though i hate that lexie died in the series...you realise she would have had one painful hellish recovery otherwise.

POST MORE SOON! :):)
LexieMcSteamy chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter! I have really enjoyed reading this story.
TheIrishShipperholic chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
For the ending, can we please, Please PLEASE see a wedding between our main couple? That would make my day; I've always wondered what Lexie would look like on her wedding day! :)

Katie (a Mexie fan forever!)
JCarabaguiaz chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Can't wait to see what you have to write:)
AiLing chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Truth be told, I'd rather Arizona go than Lexie, although I love both of them.
JCarabaguiaz chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh poor Callie! But I'm so glad Lexie is awake:) I can't wait to see what will happen to her career and hand relating stuff though
BekaRoo chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh poor Arizona and Callie :( I am so glad Lexie and Mark are okay though :D I can not wait to see what happens next :D
Didine34790 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Thank you very much for not killing Lexie ;)

But I'm still sad Arizona's gone, it's gonna be tough for Callie