Reviews for War of Fire
Azrael chapter 20 . 7/30
Um, I can't help but question the thoughts of the Six Path of Shinobi. Yeah sure, they believed the Will of Fire and wanted to preserve it, but they did one hell of a shitty job with that. Preserve the will of fire? By apparently doing nothing but working as a propaganda of intimidation by playing Danzo's personal butcher squad. Change the village from within? Considering Higure's little arguments with Danzo, they weren't really successful in their approach. And let's forget that the majority got thrown away like old socks. Higure was actually especially annoying. I sympathise with him and he's pretty cool, but his decisions are not very bright. Yeah sure, I'll work as a Commander to protect my niece and prevent my old friends from becoming a zombie suicide squad? I get that he's concerned about Sakura, but why the HELL did he take DANZO's word that he won't revive them? Especially after all those years where he worked for him?
Um, did anyone notice that the grand hope of the hero group is still less than fifteen years old? I really hope to see a timeskip soon. Whenever the kids beat an adult I rage because the older opponent is an utter idiot and whenever the adults beat the kids I rage because of the vast age difference and skill.
You know what, at this point fuck Sakura. Honestly, it's really annoying how someone so highly intelligent has barely any emotional restraint! Even NARUTO sees the point in letting Oro live, despite what the snake did to him just a couple minutes earlier. Please curb that out of her or we have another Sasuke wannabe!
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 2/9/2016
very good
Person n420 chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Dude, u dead or somthin?
agigabyte chapter 20 . 3/19/2015
Will you ever continue combat red?
Sensuto chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
both book 1 and 2 are awesome.. please continue..
Zero-Tails317 chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Wow wht a suprise. Orochi under the control of Shisui's eye, didn't see that coming. Yes the game has changed big time. Next chapter pronto.
OMAC001 chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
So Orochimaru is now working for the Akatsuki...albeit unwillingly! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sentinel07 chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Great story overall so far. Keep up the good work.

Just to ask, you said you've divided this into a trilogy? If so, about how much longer will this one go on?
SilverBladeStar chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
This is a great story, I look forward to seeing how things turn out.
Diamond Man chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Very nice. This chapter seemed like one of the longer ones in this story. I mean it could be just me, but that's what I think. I also would hate to be in Sakura's position right now. You have a chance to kill off the one person that took away one of the only people that was close to you and stuck with you for most of your life, and then suddenly its taken away from you? That has got to suck.

On a lighter note though, I kind of hope that after extracting information from Tayuya, that she joins Akatsuki. She's been one of my favorites from the Serpent Five. Don't know why though.

Also, points for Itachi for changing Orichmaru's mind like that. So this was a awesome chapter, and I look forward to the next one.

- Diamond Man
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
This was an outcome I did not see coming at all.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
this was a good chapter and I see Itachi is doing all that he can I see. I just hope that it won't back fire on them
HolySheet chapter 20 . 7/7/2014