Reviews for War of Fire
agigabyte chapter 20 . 3/19
Will you ever continue combat red?
Sensuto chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
both book 1 and 2 are awesome.. please continue..
Zero-Tails317 chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Wow wht a suprise. Orochi under the control of Shisui's eye, didn't see that coming. Yes the game has changed big time. Next chapter pronto.
OMAC001 chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
So Orochimaru is now working for the Akatsuki...albeit unwillingly! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sentinel07 chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Great story overall so far. Keep up the good work.

Just to ask, you said you've divided this into a trilogy? If so, about how much longer will this one go on?
SilverBladeStar chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
This is a great story, I look forward to seeing how things turn out.
Diamond Man chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Very nice. This chapter seemed like one of the longer ones in this story. I mean it could be just me, but that's what I think. I also would hate to be in Sakura's position right now. You have a chance to kill off the one person that took away one of the only people that was close to you and stuck with you for most of your life, and then suddenly its taken away from you? That has got to suck.

On a lighter note though, I kind of hope that after extracting information from Tayuya, that she joins Akatsuki. She's been one of my favorites from the Serpent Five. Don't know why though.

Also, points for Itachi for changing Orichmaru's mind like that. So this was a awesome chapter, and I look forward to the next one.

- Diamond Man
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
This was an outcome I did not see coming at all.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
this was a good chapter and I see Itachi is doing all that he can I see. I just hope that it won't back fire on them
HolySheet chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Baka Sakura. Smfh.
X59 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Great chapter and I have to admit seeing Itachi mind control Orochimaru into working for Akatsuki was something that I never expected and it really is a game changing. The fact that Kabuto wants to find out what happened and plans on using Madara to fix Orochimaru not only makes a great deal of sense but should lead to a rather interesting game in the grand scheme of things.

Keep up the great work.
HolySheet chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Interesting. Dont think they are causing alittle too much damage?
Zero-Tails317 chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
What a kick ass chapter. Reconized a lot of charactors from filler episodes from both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. And boy I thought Naruto took down the snake for sure...but I've should've known he wouldn't have died just yet. I spotted a NaruSaku moment! Haha! And I also thought FOR SURE that Kabuto was finished by both Izumi's posion and Naruto's rasengan. But it seems the bastard is nearly as slippery as Orochimaru. Again this chapter was super I envy your writing skills:-) until next time.
-Zero-Tails OUT!
Diamond Man chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Damn. This whole chapter was full of suspense, action, and twists. Can't think of anything else to say other than another chapter well done and that I look forward to the next one.

- Diamond Man
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Things are getting more and more chaotic