Reviews for Do it again
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Sounds like they rather enjoy the angry sex!

Very nice!
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! FUCK! That was HOT HOT HOT! They need to have angry sex more often! And how the HELL did I miss this fic? I could quote almost EVERY SINGLE LINE! Especially from the first half of the story...but of course I won't, lol. But there was ONE line specifically...THE MOST PERFECT LINE :

Claw, scratch, tease, taste...bite mmm yeah bite him. - AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH THIS LINE KILLED ME! Apparently he's not the ONLY ONE to CLAW and SCRATCH! JESUS WOMAN ARE YOU PSYCHIC?

He antagonises her on purpose to see that side of her, and it floats so close to the surface with him it doesn't take much... - yeah, sounds EXACTLY like Castle! Down to a T.

Kate knows what is coming next, apart from her that is. - FUCK!

"You're fucking hot when you're angry." - DOUBLE FUCK!

"Why were you angry?" he gasps before he kisses her again. This time it's Kate that pulls back, eyeing him for a second before she gives in and speaks "I have no fucking clue now."
- LMFAO! He did it right then! Hahahahaha! Jesus!

Big and coming and hard and fast, clash clench squeeze...not so much innuendo anymore as just raw, dirty leading...filthy. - Oh GOD! Kill me now! - I can actually imagine/feel the beat of those songs in this line - raw, dirty leading, filthy! Perfect song choice to write to!

"Whatever it was..." she says with a sated sigh against his lips "whatever it was that you did that pissed me off...make sure you do it again." - JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Perfect last line is PERFECT!

Ok, can't really form anymore coherent thoughts. This was so freakin' hot and in some strange and weird way also so very beautiful! I think it's the I think I've already said it once but you have a way of weaving them together that pulls the reader right in, grips them tight and doesn't let go until they're completely sucked up in the story...and everything else lol...I don't know how else to describe it.

And did I say FUCK, that was HOT?! :D
Thecastlefan101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Omg! This is so them. I love it! :)
someheartslove chapter 1 . 6/22/2012

Do it again if it makes you be like this with me. I like it. And this was so hot and... hmm... them?
willowmorrgainne1213 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
that was soo F'in HOT!
Michael66 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Damn it, woman!

This thing was so freakin' explicit ( in the true sense of the word ) without being explicit. Yeah, that sentence makes no sense at all. That might be because I just had the sense knocked out of me.

Damn it, woman!
DAxilla chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Bravo! ;)
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awesome! That was so good and so funny, and wow... you drew that chapter out a good long while! No 5 minute quickies here, thank God!
MonicaK21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was... WOW! I need a freaking ice cold shower. Darn! Any chance we can move the show to HBO and have them re-enact this story, then again if I need a shower now seen them like this may cause me heart failure.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Holy Hell! Angry sex is so fucking hot! I love that last line!

But I think this was my favorite part: Every word she can think of that means something big is coming...Oh yes even the innuendo is perfect. Big and coming and hard and fast, clash clench squeeze...not so much innuendo anymore as just raw, dirty leading...filthy.

Soooo dirty! I love it! ;)

MerDerLoveForever chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Jesussssss! Major Hotness, but also sweet and loving at the same time. Loved it! Now off to read more of your stories (after the ice cold shower)
G chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I hope you do it again- this sort of story. Great!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh yeah, that was hot *fans self* Nuff said ;)
Eyrianone chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Damn Kimmie! Holy crap on a cracker!
nnet974 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012

It's possible that I may have had a, uh, a small, little, uh...

Wow. That was outrageously hot...the massive amounts of detailed description were a delicious assault on my senses. Obviously.

I have favorite parts... But does one quote back sex scenes? Sure, they do!

So, first, this, because it's so telling... How she loves him completely, trusts him..."She could break his grasp if she really wanted, but honesty she has never wanted to. She has never felt the need to pull away from him, from the heat and drive and that dark spark that lights up when he takes away a little of that power she clings to, grips her wrists and crowds into her."

And this, just BECAUSE..."His lips trailing again, soft above, harsh below, until they find her ear and he uses it to his advantage again, growling into her as she rocks backwards and forwards "You're fucking hot when you're angry". OMFG

And THIS, (How in the HELL do you find the words? Damn, girl!). "She internalises the noises of rampant joy that should echo from her mouth, forces them south, drives them from other lips so that she is an electric snap of raw sexual frenzy."

So, to sum it up, hot, sexy, raw...THUD.

Very nice.