Reviews for The Golden Arches
DarkDragonJaganshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
BRAVO! I LOVE IT, I LITERALLY FELL OFF THE OFFICE CHAIR LAUGHING.
my butt hurts though,,,
RisoleSoes19 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
LOL XD
Like the ending btw
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Abd all of this because of mcdonalds. XD
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Bahahaha. Such a wonderful story. Thank you for being such a good author for these stories.
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
HAHAHAHAHA That was absolutely hilarious! Wonderful!
lightningpelt chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
K, so I was pretty warry if signing on for a 9,000 word story at three in the morning, much less one with a pairing I don't even like. AND when I was looking for angsty "torture" fics, too.
IT WAS WORTH IT.
Starting with "Not in my world, it ain't," I knew this story was going to be epic. And it did not disappoint. Too many favorite parts to name, but just the idea of the whole thing... and what's scary is how in-character the entire thing was! Let me tell you, though... I nearly killed myself not laughing out loud a couple of times, for fear of waking my roommate who sleeps like an assassin... and kills like one when woken. My sides hurt so bad from holding it in. I blame you for this. D:
I always thought Hiei would have a secret liking for human food, but of course he'd be loath to admit it. ;) This was just... so perfect.
demonfox910 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
please...no more...throat...hurts...can't laugh anymore...favorites list overflowing...please...i beg you
hiei lover227 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
this was flippin awesome hiei and botan dateing love it good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hiei grinned. " I don't know. I've never tried you and I still hate you." Botan's poking promptly stopped and everyone stared at the shorter man.
Burn!ggood one hiei!
xRainandSunshinex chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I SHIP IT!
Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
OMG this is such a hilarious oneshot! Hiei and Botan, I love this pair so much!

This story certainly desires more reviews
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh my...That was hilarious XDDDDD
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hahaha! That was fantastic! The look Hiei at at the end with his fang poppin' out...the picture was hilarious. 5 Stars! Loved every bit of it.
Crystal Jaganshi chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was really cute! I thought the conversation was hilarious.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Since I'm the first to review your latest story...which made me laugh btw.I love how you kept them in and Botan 4ever!