Reviews for Sentencing
TwilightPrincess chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Please continue the story!I can't be left like this!What happens next?!Omg I wanna know!:):):):):):)
TwilightPrincess chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow good story I totally got the feels:) I really hate Odin!Gr!
Flamesdream chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was simply beautifully written. Loved every aspect of it. Loki's mouth sewn shut was done quite a number of times but this was really the first time I felt horror strike me as I was reading it, and truly felt sorry for him. Would love to see this as a series! Many Thorki shippers would worship you!
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Omg, that was so beautifully written!
Sioux 3 Loki chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
What? It just stopped... MORE MORE MORE
Sioux 3 Loki chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love this apart from the end. Loki would never cry and even when the sticked his lips together he wouldn't.
AppleWings chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aughhh if I ever actually cried when reading, I would do so here. I got a lovely knot in my stomach and was pleading in my mind for everything to be okay. . . Lovely job!
maps.and.violins chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I haven't seen The Avengers yet, but I've gathered enough about how it ends and hope Loki gets his redemption eventually.

I think stripping Loki of his magic would be a good punishment for the boy, and you don't do a bad job of capturing him in your fic. He would definitely refuse to speak to Thor until he was utterly drained of the energy to keep resisting... how long that would take, I don't know. Not as long with his mouth sealed.

Stitching his mouth shut alludes to the mythology and certainly keeps Loki from talking his way into ridiculous schemes...though I feel like being unable to voice his thoughts would be bad for his already fragile sanity. O_o But as I said above, it may also break him faster...break him in the healthy way.
Pink Iced Llamanade chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
These feelingsssss. This is beautiful.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Poor Loki! Even after everything he did having his mouth stitched closed seemed harsh, but it does seem like a possibility of what might happen to him. I like how clear it was that Frigga and Thor still love him despite everything and that Thor is trying to be there for him.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Glad to see your interpretation of what happened after Loki returned home. I was very curious about that too, and the movie really did leave it open ended.
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Why do I do this to myself? Poor Loki :( I'm seriously crying right now. Which is, I suppose, the mark of a good story. So, kudos!
Emuerz chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well. Oh my. That made me cry haha, was not expecting that! It was beautifully written though, such a great style you have. I really enjoyed it! I'm now off to see if you've written anything else...
moodrose chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Beautifully written Thorki! Thor 2 is going to show what'll happen to him for sure, but I like how you mixed some Norse mythology and showed Loki at his weakest. I went through a rollercoaster of feels when reading this, and appreciate that you wrote a tiny bit about what made Loki what he was and what happened after he fell from the Bifrost. This could almost be canon. Liked it a lot!

(Only found a couple of typos or I think so, for example Odin's line 'These rimes include murder and treason' should perhaps be 'these crimes'? And did you write Jotenheim with an e on purpose?)

Nothing else right now. Respect!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Sad :( but at least it had a somewhat happy ending