Reviews for Stronger
SwampBandit chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Finnick is a great character, and hated it that he died too. Who could play him in the movie though, I haven't a clue.
ShyandStarryEyed chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Zac Efron for Finnick! I love Zac Efron:) Anywho, I love this so so so so much! So much I didn't even put commas in between the 'so's!
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
These are so amazing! Awesome job! Beautifully written; you have a great writing style. Keep up the good work, I'm loving this!
SwampBandit chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
The last sentence made the chapter. It would have have to be Haymitch, who else?
ShyandStarryEyed chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Poor Beetee! Aww! I loved this very, very much! Poor Wiress and Beetee! I loved how you ended it, I practically bawled! Update A.S.A.P. .
teentitansluver chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
aww poor beetee! his love died ): i liked it a lot
ShyandStarryEyed chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Adorable! . If it's not too much trouble, and if I'm allowe to make a request, can you maybe make a Beetee/Wiress one-shot? Anyway, I absolutely love all of these one-shots! They are positively amazing!
Peetalover234 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Awwwww! Sooooo cute!
SwampBandit chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Hehe. Peeta all proud about being a daddy. Been there, done that five times. Know how he feels.

Good way of showing the other side of the story from the epilogue too. We know how Katniss felt, we can only assume how Peeta felt. I think he would feel this way.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Aww! babies!
Not here anymore 12 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Aww, Finnick!
DarkDaysDarkerNights chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
These are really cool drabbles but you should try and make them longer and maybe add in some more finnick/annie that would be great and update soon :)
SwampBandit chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Nice Finnick piece. The end was chilling though.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Wow, this one is really good! I like it!
teentitansluver chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
i love these drabbles.. i love both ur tt drabbles and thg im a total fan of both of them (: loved it
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »