Reviews for Worthless Priceless
IWantYouToBe chapter 12 . 1/19
This is my favourite chapter, it's so lovely. I particularly liked the "I'm keeping you" bit.

Congratulations on the completion of the story. I love anxioussquirrel's writing, but remember this story wouldn't be as good as it is without your masterful world-building and outlines. Even if you're not in the fandom anymore, you can be very proud of the contribution this story has made.
kisscolferc chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
I love this story a lot; I've been reading it all day and I am anxiously waiting for an update! please update! I would love to read more because I love it!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
Great story!
bookworm134 chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
This was beautiful. I'm heading right over to finish it on the other page. Thank you so much for making this wonderful verse!

Keep up the good work
Lover of gays chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
the-power-of-love chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Sad that you couldn't keep up with the story but happy that it was passed over to someone that cares about the story as much as you do already following the story with it's new author
TRIC4R chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Love it
purpleview chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
I love this story and I am sad that you won't be able to finish it, but I want to thank you endlessly for allowing someone else to finish it for you. I would give my right arm to have someone finish all my favourite abandoned fics.
Thank you for introducing this story to us and I hope we get something new from you some time in the future. Take care :)
Blainecrisslove chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Aww ok
amrawo chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter! Loved it!
WeMeow2 chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Sorry that you're not able to continue this involving fanfic, but couldn't agree more about anxioussquirrel! She is the very first author that I followed on this site, and more than one of her stories are my absolute favorites. Looking forward to where this story goes and wishing you well... WeMeow2 :)
cold kagome chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Aww why I hope Kurt accepts. And tell Blaine that he love him. .. Oh I wonder if Blaine will say it. Instead
frumiousme chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
i've really enjoyed this story as you've written it and i love squirrell so i'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. i hope rl treats you well x
Chan chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Shit I had giving up on this story but I FUCKING LOVE anxioussquirrel DAMMMMN I have exam...
TheaKlaine chapter 16 . 4/1/2014