Reviews for From Out of the Ashes
Cool story! :)
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 16 . 3/28
That is actually kinda sad... I mean, because then Zim must have just been sent to another, more dangerous planet to meet his doom. I wish Zim made friends in the end... But it was a very great story and fun to read. Good job!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 14 . 3/28
I'm a little disappointed that Zim is the enemy to all of them including Finn, because I love Zim, but Finn is also my favorite character from Adventure Time, but I want Zim to- but Finn needs to- GAHHH I'M SO CONFUSED! THE CONFLICT! THE MADNESSS THE MAADDDNESSSS!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 13 . 3/28
XD who are you? MORTOS! Lol not THAT explains EVERYTHING.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 11 . 3/28
)( why can't anyone realize that Zim has a complicated past? I just want him to get some sympathy!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 6 . 3/28
I guess I don't know how to feel about Tak being found out. The only reason I don't like her as much as I would is because she messed with Zim. THE MIGHTY ZIM.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 2 . 3/28
D awesome!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 1 . 3/28
whooooooaaaa this sounds cooooool
iLoveInvaderZim31 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Your writing is amazing. It's smooth, well composed, do you do this for a living? I had the impression i was reading a published book! This is by far the best story i've read on , and it's only the first chapter!
Chaotic Time Lady chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
I can't say that was horrible. BECAUSE IT WAS AWESOME! Virtual chocolate for everyone!
nightmaster000 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Good story.
Nathanial chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
What did Gir do to Malice?
Chaotic Time Lady chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
*sips coffee* Well, that was certainly fun. But watching a planet explode sure takes a lot out of ya. So, who wants virtual pizza? Please update soon.
nightmaster000 chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter.
man guy not gay chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
WHOOOOOOOOO RAYYYYYYYYY holy crap you are lord