Reviews for Always You
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Great story! I'm not a fan of slash pairings, but this was still a sweet story. I suppose I can tolerate stories like this since there's no deep and descriptive sexual intimacy. Thank you for writing and sharing this fic!
Myst Shadow chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Interesting and creative; would read a sequel.

Itachi and Naruto in the Wizarding universe was fun to read about. Ty for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
If this is going to get sexual, if Itachi's not the dominant, somebody's gonna get skinned alive, rolled in salt, dipped in jalapeno juice, dropped in orange and lemon juice, then tied to a stake and roasted with a low-level katon jutsu.
Pyrane chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Well done story !
Original and without Harry and Co, but in there World.
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
loretta537 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
this was a great story! I hope that one day you write a sequel
kirallie chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Different and very interesting. Glad Itachi and Kyuubi saved him. So the nine tails died in the process, was released? Sequel?
Allaxei chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
OMG I LOVE YOU! (not in that way) But this chapter you wrote about the different types of love has really helped me in my relationship issues. Well not issues really, but I've just been really confused about whether or not I really love this guy. And since its only been a week or so since my ex and I parted, I was worried about rebounding with this other guy.

So in other words, THANK YOU for unintentionally providing me with this information that I shall now ponder over after rereading it and seeing how it applies to the guy I like. 3 Stay awesome!
TheMoonIsBlue chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
pls make a sequel?
PoemLife chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I absolutely loved it. It had such a strange twist bit it worked really well together and actually made sence. Most stories I read that have such original plot lines theres usually something off or askew. But you did a really good Job. Especially with Naruto's theories. I can't wait to see if you do a sequel. It would be very interesting to see how you explain how they would get to the elemental nations. And absolutely awesome to read about how they steal scrolls from all the different nations and how they make a ruckas. I sincerely hope you think about a sequel. And even if you don't continue with your amazing writing.
sofihime chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
really liked this :) wouldn't mind a continuation of the story perhaps when they visit konoha...
musme chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
I love it!
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Sweet forbidden love... I'm a sucker for NaruIta fics... XD
Theia Pallas chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Kawaii! I really like the way the story was written. Things seemed to go a tad too fast for my liking but really good!
4.5/5
Lunacom chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful story about a setting, and a pairing that has not been explored properly. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Sanao Mikaru chapter 5 . 8/28/2012