Reviews for Always You
randomness11010001 chapter 5 . 1/6
pls make a sequel?
PoemLife chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I absolutely loved it. It had such a strange twist bit it worked really well together and actually made sence. Most stories I read that have such original plot lines theres usually something off or askew. But you did a really good Job. Especially with Naruto's theories. I can't wait to see if you do a sequel. It would be very interesting to see how you explain how they would get to the elemental nations. And absolutely awesome to read about how they steal scrolls from all the different nations and how they make a ruckas. I sincerely hope you think about a sequel. And even if you don't continue with your amazing writing.
sofihime chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
really liked this :) wouldn't mind a continuation of the story perhaps when they visit konoha...
musme chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
I love it!
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Sweet forbidden love... I'm a sucker for NaruIta fics... XD
Theia Pallas chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Kawaii! I really like the way the story was written. Things seemed to go a tad too fast for my liking but really good!
4.5/5
Lunacom chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful story about a setting, and a pairing that has not been explored properly. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Sanao Mikaru chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I like this story :D
Mya Uzo chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Different but still very good. :)
RedMoonLight009 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
hey! I have to say I like this cross over. It is nicely written and i suppose not pointlessly lengthened. Thats a compliment! ... **hoping its not an insult**

ANYWAY! . um, may i ask if you are going to perhaps write a one piece about them breaking in to the libaries? Id be funny and cute Im sure! And a nice way to get a glimps of how things are going for them.

So thank you for writing and posting this up! I always look forward to your stories and look forward to reading more. May the little plot bunnies plauge you into writing more bwahaha!
WitchHunterworshipper chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Would you please make a sequel for this? I loved the way you wrote Always You, it was very thorough and extremely interesting. The way you ended the story also gave the impression of a sequel, so please, please, please write one.
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
KYA! LOVE IT! AWESOME STORY! VERY INTRESTING! (_) AND BEST OF ALL NO VOLDY, DUMBLEDOOR, OR NOSY TRIO!

(AKA:GOLDEN TRIO*AKA:HARRY/RON/HERMIONE)
mishap chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
This is a fantastic story though I can't help but wish that it went into greater detail. This is one of the best and most intelligent crossovers I have read between HP and Naruto.

I don't suppose that you have a sequel planned regarding their planned trip to the Elemental countries? I know I'd definitely read it.
Imperial Mint chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Thank you again for joining in with the swap! This is mainly just a repost of the comment I left on lj, apologies!

I love how this is different to other crossovers or fusions with HP. I'm a massive fan of HP so when I saw this fic I got very excited and even though it wasn't set in the Wizarding world we know, you've managed to do it so fluently and create a perfect mix of Naruto and HP.

The slow build of their relationship was lovely. I like how you managed to show snippets of both sides as well and while I would not be complaining if you'd made this longer, it's plenty to show what everyone's doing and thinking and how they really feel.

Thank you for the wonderful story, it was such a pleasure to read!

Would you like me to link to this on the master post to let people know you've reposted?
Paladin-kriss chapter 5 . 5/22/2012