Reviews for Cabin Fever
tummer22 chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
I love this story, they are adorable together. While reading that last 2 chapters I got the feeling Alex was sexualy abused by her father & brother and that he shared her with his friends. I don't trust him I thinkk he's gonna do something to harm either one of them.
Stussy chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Wow that was hot!
LOCISVU chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
I'm glad that Alex & Casey got some alone time before Alex's dad came home.
eljh55 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Wow, Alex is so cute, talking sweet nothings in her sleep. Hope her brother will continue to warm up to them and be their ally while in that house. Looking forward for the next chapter.
Madds21 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
You can just tell that Alex does nt want to let go of Casey
Nobot4life chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
I really don't trust their dad even if they say that he won't hurt non family member I have a feeling he's still going to do something bad with Casey
Blitz1030 chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
I am really glad that Peter warmed up to Alex and Casey's relationship and that Alex was able to tell her mom how much Casey means to her. That might have been really emotional...
Tripperz chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
awwww... alex is so cute... mumbling Casey's name... ah love...
Lexie chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Wow. Her father is really creepy... He can just switch his personalities off like nothing. He's a great actor.. From an abusive father to a grieving husband...
steple chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Thank goodness.. I guess Peter is ok... Guess he's not a douche like his dad.. Would have love to see that look on his face when Alex was talking in her sleep.. Classic
CaseLex-4-ever chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
aww... Alex is really in love with Casey... She's so adorable calling on Casey's name and telling her how much she loves her over and over on her sleep.
Stussy chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Who would have thought that the prim and proper Alex Cabot has a rebellious side. Dark room with pictures of naked women in her room. WOW
LOCISVU chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
I'm really happy that Peter is supportive of his sister Alex's relationship with Casey.I still don't know about her father but,we'll know soon enough.
Mackster chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
That's nice that although Alex's mom passed away in a brutal way at least Alex was able to tell her about Casey and she died knowing that somebody is ther to love her daughter.
Surfrider chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Oh man that must have been some dream... "Casey not in the office" Lol.. Awkward.. But that would have been funny if Peter video taped it.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »