Reviews for As Long as You Follow
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aww good gods that last line just really put the biggest smile on my face, it feels great to read such well written work before bed. I'm fairly certain it paves the way to a good following day :)
So thank you, my day has been made.
Precira chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aw, I love how Bruce comes completely undone in Tony's hands, they really found each other!
gloriousanon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
oh. oh my god, this is exquisite; more than exquisite. gorgeous, and so, so hot. thank you for writing this. please never stop writing sex scenes.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
*smirk* This story is wonderful. Bruce is my favorite, but Tony is a close second. Thanks! Favorite quotes:

"Go away, Rogers. Not up for your abuse right now. Doing a fine job of abusing myself, if you know what I mean."

The knocking stopped.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you."

/Aaaaand that's not Rogers./ Tony swung his legs over the side of the bed and scrambled to his feet. He opened the door and stuck his head out, looked left, looked right, and caught Banner's last stride as he rounded the corner.

"Banner! Hey!" Tony whispershouted and saw Bruce's shadow stop. "I thought you were... and I wasn't really... Nevermind. Did you need something?"

"No, it's all right... it's OK. I'll just... I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"You sure? I wasn't asleep either."

"Yes. Yes definitely. It wasn't important."

"All right. If you're sure." Silence itself hesitated between them, and Tony half expected an answer. Maybe because he would turn around with a "Well, now that you mention it..." He waited a few seconds, probably a few seconds too long, and then closed the door.

/Well. That was unexpected. And not strange at all./

Tony shrugged and figured it was no use trying to make sense of Banner. He liked to think of him as controlled chaos; you could predict 9 out of 10 things he'd do with startling accuracy, but that 10th thing would sneak up behind you and scream "Boo!" when you least expected it. What was it Banner had said about Loki? "His mind is a like a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him." That was Banner's mind. But without the crazy. Or at least the evil.

Which, of course, was not to say that Tony wasn't /damn/ curious.

...

"Wow." Banner opened his eyes wide and ran a hand through his hair. "Just… wow. That was… oh my god." He smiled at Tony and said "But I don't want to give you an ego or anything."

"Too late. Already have one. Once you hear the phrase "best head in New York" enough times, well…."

"Oh dear god, Stark… just use a gun. It's faster."

Tony picked a towel up off the floor and tossed it to Bruce. "Wouldn't work anyway. So you'll just have to take it."

"You're the only one on earth who would get away with that comment."

"Awww… you really do care. Unless you're going to pass out in my bed for a while, I'm taking a shower."

"And… I'm invited?"

"Yanno, for a genius…"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really, really hope you write one where Bruce gets his revenge and torments Tony.
klane94 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i really need you to write me a really long fic with them in it ... like 100,000 words... and I would savor every delicious word of it
SpaceySighs chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You have to write more than a few of these stories.
pbk chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
i am totally in f'love with the way you write truce. you are now, officially, my hero.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Okay... That Was Hot. XP

I Love How Bruce Just Gave Himself Up To Tony. I Mean He Was Being Completely Honest With Him, About Everything That Happened. You Know.
JeanBoulet chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yet again. Oh my goodness, I think I'm going to die from reading your stories; they're just so good. Congratulations on another amazing fic. Please please please continue giving us more ;.;

Happy writing!

Jeannie
Ciara Mist chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh dear god, please continue writing. I'll beg you ;) So very, very hot and sweet and hot all at once
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
libertines76 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I haven't even seen the movie and I love this pairing! Your stories are super, I hope there are many many more :D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Finally! They finally slept together! Wonderful story!
Chaotic-Theoretician chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMFG, I love reading these one-shots. It's just amazing. I should never get this thrilled and excited reading this. xP