Reviews for Taking Advantage
Brilliant!
2trip chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
I must admit I'm entirely too fond of the story you've crafted here. The intersection of variant timelines is a favorite trope of mine, and you've managed the inherent confusion and self-reference of the genre quite nicely.

I'm especially pleased at your willingness to challenge the audience by taking dialogue in a more natural, staccato fashion than the usual "he said, she said" preponderance so typical of lesser work.

In short, well done!
Connor chapter 4 . 8/25/2018
I loved your story, it was amazingly thought out, and your writing was brilliant. You managed to capture the Doctor perfectly, and discuss notions that most authors struggle to even raise. Thank you so much for writing this!
tag0 chapter 4 . 5/22/2018
*snrks* Quite an amusing story, I have to say. I did think that the timeline twisting around was well done, FYI. :)
wolfydies chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Sorry for the rant, it's a pet peeve of mine for people to flame anonymously.
wolfydies chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
No more confusing than doctor who so far. which to me isn't particularly confusing, except that on time where..

*spoilers*

he is stuck in the clockwork castle, I was all sorts of mixed up in that episode.

*spoilers end*

Anyway, so far, I'm really enjoying it, and if that changes, at least you should know you are a great writer and I'm really enjoying the flow and character development. Really well, done. I can seriously picture the characters as I'm reading and your doing a great job capturing the personalities of the different characters, too!

Guest,

First, it's pathetic that you have can only offer insult anonymously. Second, clearly you must think you can do better, otherwise you have no right to complain, so go write your own f-en story and END your HATING against others. I don't know why you think you are entitled to judge and put down others others, but your not... get over yourself.

ugh, some people... even if they don't like something, there is such a thing as constructive criticism...

Anyway, looking forward to reading more.
Nanashi Samurai chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
And you, stupid guest, should shove off. The matter with you saying that? End yourself? Don't you have the slightest bit of decency? Or self respect. Try to say that in real life and you think someone won't knock your bloody lights out? Author, please do ignore the bacteria on the bottom of the floor (I'd say animal, but even animals know better.). Suicide isn't funny and isn't something to take lightly. You are amazing I'm sure. The Doctor said it best. "900 years of time and space, and I've never met anyone who wasn't important."
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
You should end yourself.
Kat A. Coop chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
Wow great chapter! The flow was once again great! You are making this into a great story!
Kat A. Coop chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
This story is hella confusing, but I really liked the flow of this chapter and definitely want to continue reading now!
H Bregalad chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
This was fun, thanks.
EverettEvan99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
i wonder what will happen if captain jack meet river
Tamha chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
The jumping around was quite bizarre, but it was still a fun read. I think I managed to follow it alright. :P I don't mind at all the disruption of River Song as marrying the Doctor (her relationship with him always felt forced to me, with zero chemistry to back it), and since their association is primarily post-Martha, it doesn't impede too terribly much on his romance with Rose (who I assume still gets Ten-Too anyway).
The Purple Ouroboros chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Your either a genius or a lunatic
I can't quite decide

Either way your story is one giant clusterfuck (excuse my language, I'm extremely confused at the moment) and I love it!
hiddensparrow chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
A true masterpiece, my friend. It fits together so well and I can see and hear each Doctor's personalities. Also it amazing how you managed to keep Harry as Harry even in his almost god-like state. You've truely captured the scope of what a relationship between them would be like. I love the integration of the several faces of the doctor and how Harry had to figure out who exactly he was.
Wonderfully played. I wish that there was more of the 9th doctor in there, though I don't see it working this this timeline. I was surprised the their relationship progressed so late in the 10th time. I've really been wondering how Harry would react to the 12th doctor. Could I beg you for a one shot on their future relationship? Or maybe a few lines on how you see that going?
Lastly, this never really got answered in the fic, but what exactly happened to Harry's sons? I know it didn't mean much in the grand scheme, a side plot at best, but I'm burning with curiosity about this 'fine print' you mentioned. I was certain that would come up later on.
Anyway, this was an elegant, beautiful story and it was my great pleasure to read. My compliments to the author. :)