Reviews for A Heavy Crown
lovemondotrasho chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I think Chuck and I are on the same page. How could Eleanor treat Blair that way? That's just terrible. I loved the Chuck x Blair moment. It was bittersweet, but adorable. Can't wait for more!
littlej23 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I've always wanted a fic like this, something that dealt with Blair's bulimia in the ways that the show never did, and this is so beautiful. I don't ship Chuck/Blair in show-universe, but in this fic, no regrets. This is perfect. Thank you for writing this, it's amazing! X
sunshineboogie chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
i love it. I love protective Chuck, love their dynamics. And of course, it's great that it's a pre-history. Looking forward to read more
BekaRoo chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I like this side of Chuck hopefully he keeps it up :D
gogogirl chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Good! is it a story or oneshots? :)
sallysally chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I'll just say what I said before: SO sweet! & for some peculiar reason, I'm happy with the time jump. :)
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really loved this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next :D I hope you update soon :D
lovemondotrasho chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yay! A Gossip Girl fic! Ahh...I love this. Can't wait to see more!
sallysally chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is so sweet! Love Chuck & Blair! :)
scarlett2u chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So sad, but hauntingly beautiful and sweet too. Was this a one-shot or will there be more to come? I'm hoping for the latter, because I think this story has great potential as a multi-chapter as well. This was my first time reading one of your stories and I really like your style.