Reviews for Wounds
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/7
Nice!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
very nice, much more believable although nothing that would have ever been filmed. fan fic is where it all gets the endings and moments we expect!
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
awww loved it!
basaltone chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
While I dearly love the Shwarma clip, this is a much more realistic ending to what happened. I enjoyed seeing the scene from all the different POVs. Thank you for your story.
Mellie E chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That's very good!

I like how you flow seamlessly from one Avenger to the next, centering everything around their worry for one of their own. Very well done.

Cheers,

Mellie
SerenaRiis chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hey there!

I just read this and wanted to say that it was very well-written :) I don't know what you meant about coming back to it, but I think it was great how it was. I'd love to see more Clint drama from you! In fact, I'm going to go check now to see if there's more!

Thanks for writing and posting this! I loved it :)
oakleaf chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I like that you flip between points of view to create the whole story as a coherent whole.

Well done on a great story!
mousie tongue chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ugh, this is great! I love the Clint!whump and the way you've got everyone's point of view of the situation.

And the ending is delicious, with Natasha & Clint curling up together.

Really nice story!
Maire Caitroina chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great story! I'd love to see this concept expanded into a multi-chapter fic!
l chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I liked this, it was good and cute. Loved how worried everyone was about Clint, especially Natasha lol. Thanks for this, Clint and Natasha are amazing together. :D
nnathandrakee chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Omg, I loved this XD I love how you showed how scared Natasha was. At times, though, I was confused by who "he" was. Great job, though!:D
discordchick chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
super cute and wonderful. I really like how you put every single persons perscpective in here. It was such an interesting read. My favorite couple.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really liked how you took this story from all their perspectives! Was a really unique look at a situation. I love team fics and Clint/Tasha so this fic was just perfectly up my alley! Amazing job!
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great story. You write all of the characters well.
Alex chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You're a genius! Loved the different viewpoints, you really caught something there.

You've made my evening - thanks matey!