Reviews for Destroying An Empire
iRen chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Nice story ) continue when you can.
cristal12997 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
What happen, for what no update.
Is 2013 more 6 month.
Die of suspense for you next chapter, please update soon.
I love this story, much what no like wait more time, please
MochiLovesGilbert chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
MochiLovesGilbert chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
So Rin's telling him to make up excuses. Okay, that works :D
MochiLovesGilbert chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Len sure is pushy isn't he?
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hitting or injuring a women is bad sir. PENALTIES SHALL BE STRICKEN UPON THEE *starts throwing bricks like a savage*
The.Melancholy.Of.Me chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Hai 3 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
I love your story... but its taking a loong time to write huh? XD Anyway, as a fellow randomreviewperson can i make a slight, tiny suggestion/critique? like, its really minuscule. Well, Rin is starting to get on my nerves a little, I like her, but- she is very insistent and its starting to get a little annoying. I mean, she is almost like an overly attached friend, and doesnt inquire on Len's buisness but demands the tutoring at all costs... im not sure im making myself clear.. . uhm, just, make her a tincy kinder :3 you dont have to, its just a small suggestion x333
CountessDracula chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This is sooo fantastic :D
nadine3331 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
when i didn;t see the next button on the bottom of the page...i...felt hopeless. update pleaze!
Hyrule Master chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
(would submit a signed review but seems to be freaking out soooo...)

I'm honestly surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. Usually the concept of playboy/SPICE Len is wayyyy overused in the fan fiction community, but you've managed to make this playboy Len very interesting to read about. You've given him a great back story-and really realistic, too. I've been following this story since the beginning and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
AliasStars chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I love this story, but my review thing is malfunctioning so I hooope that the review makes it through this time. XDD So...I love this story a lot! I hope Len makes it through to his love with Rin!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Lily deserves to be in jail!
KagamineJenn02 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I love this story! Please update soon!

xoxo chapter 3 . 5/28/2012

lol, that was fun to read:)

A bid sadistic, but also fucking interesting at the same time...

Hehe...ganbadesu ne? I am looking forward to further developments ;)
convoluted disillusions chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
His past was ... whoa, just whoa. I was expecting the same old "My sister was obviously better than me and my parents were ashamed of me", but you certainly have some hidden stuff under your sleeve!

The next chapter's title got me really excited! Rin would know about his past and mend his shattered heart! (I said shattered because broken might have been an understatement)

Anyways, please update! :)