Reviews for The Beginning
blitzbabe101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love it
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Is it too much for me to assume that there will be more?
Lux123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This isn't the pairing I normally read, and even so, when I do read Jasper, I read him paired with Bella. But nevertheless, you totally roped me in with impeccable writing and this kind of unexpected macabre romance.

"There is a flash of lightning, exposing the fat underbellies of dark ominous clouds." - fantastic imagery.
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was totally unexpected and refreshing; great use of the gif as well. Really enjoyed badass!murderer!Alice and Jasper.
sabriel017 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Interesting story and very creative use of the gif.

Good luck in the contest! xo
TKegl chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Eerily awesome - loved the creativity in the use of the gif. Very compelling story - great job!

Good luck in the contest!
happymelt chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was a trip! :) Good luck in the contest.
BestScentEver chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ooooh! I hope the title says it all and this is just the beginning!
polyphany chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Love it!
Mayday Masen chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"I could kill you right now, if I wanted to." Interesting pillow talk. Freakin' enjoyed this fic. Good luck on the contest!
Sneaky Bitches chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
We would love to hear what happens when Alice meets up with Jasper again and how the murder takes place.
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was fantastic. Left wanting more...please write more...please.
kharizzmatik chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
DSS12 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
not going to lie i was terribly confused at first. haha but the more i read the more i really liked it. i hope you continue this one i would love to see the kind of damage these two could do together. :]
moirae chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was deliciously dark. Love the serial killer duo. My favorite line: "There is a flash of lightning, exposing the fat underbellies of dark ominous clouds." Beautifully phrased. Great work!