Reviews for I Let Her Lie
Bloodangel101 chapter 2 . 6/7
Wow. Amazing simply incredible writing. I felt so much while reading your sorry I wished there had been more because of how intense it my me feel.
A Late Gentleman chapter 1 . 3/22
I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but it was so well written and heartbreaking at the same time. I like the fact that this plot showed that Emma isn't perfect. I can't wait to read more of this fic!
Maziquin chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh fuck. Please continue? Would it be end game? Ow fuck Emma. Good call on not naming the man she cheated her with. Leave it like that. Don't mention he who must not be named. I looooove this.
Maziquin chapter 1 . 3/19
My God, this is beautiful and so so heartbreakingly brilliant
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Please, please, please continue!
Entropee chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
This was beautiful and amazing. I love a happy ending though. It would have been nice to see a full story.
theatrelesbian chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
So now I just hate myself for putting myself through reading this knowing that you'd decided to not complete your OUAT fics.

And I just seriously cried while reading this story especially because I won't get to know what happened.
;-;
I fucking love your writing please please please consider finishing this! ;-;
Playing-N-Traffic chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
This leaves me truly heartbroken. You, my dear, are quite an amazing author. The way you portray each character, both their emotions and actions, is something I cannot put into words. :)
SpurBoy chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Sad and powerful. I hate Emma.
iExist62193 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Misery truly does loves company.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
this fic made me really want to cry.. i really hope you continued this.. now i'm all sad now :-(
DoItAgain23 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Damn. That had me feeling all kind of hurt. That was really really good. Would you ever consider writing more?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
all i ask is that you write more
fiend89 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Can we get a follow up to this story? It is quite riveting.
peculiaris chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
are you going to continue this? please do.