Reviews for I Let Her Lie
SKRowling chapter 2 . 5/15
okay I am sad there was no follow up here... but powerful ficklet
Queen Nan fan chapter 2 . 2/9
I still hold out hope you continue this piece, as you truly have a wonderful talent for writing. It been years since i first read this, and I come back to it all the time.
I hope you come back, even if it just to finish this and your other works. Your stories are too good to be left incomplete. Hope you are well, and much love.
Silver Helios chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
Please, please, please continue, this is such a great emotional story.
MayP chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
Hi, I loved the story, did you post the rest yet? I didn't found it...
ahtamclovin chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
more please
Bloodangel101 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Wow. Amazing simply incredible writing. I felt so much while reading your sorry I wished there had been more because of how intense it my me feel.
A Late Gentleman chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but it was so well written and heartbreaking at the same time. I like the fact that this plot showed that Emma isn't perfect. I can't wait to read more of this fic!
Maziquin chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Oh fuck. Please continue? Would it be end game? Ow fuck Emma. Good call on not naming the man she cheated her with. Leave it like that. Don't mention he who must not be named. I looooove this.
Maziquin chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
My God, this is beautiful and so so heartbreakingly brilliant
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Please, please, please continue!
Entropee chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
This was beautiful and amazing. I love a happy ending though. It would have been nice to see a full story.
theatrelesbian chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
So now I just hate myself for putting myself through reading this knowing that you'd decided to not complete your OUAT fics.

And I just seriously cried while reading this story especially because I won't get to know what happened.
;-;
I fucking love your writing please please please consider finishing this! ;-;
Playing-N-Traffic chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
This leaves me truly heartbroken. You, my dear, are quite an amazing author. The way you portray each character, both their emotions and actions, is something I cannot put into words. :)
SpurBoy chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Sad and powerful. I hate Emma.
iExist62193 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Misery truly does loves company.