Reviews for Whisper of a Heart
Darknessdawns chapter 4 . 7/16
I do hope you continue this story. Its really interesting so far and I find that I quite enjoy this pairing.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 4 . 5/5
Oooooh! I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-HBWD
foxgodess07 chapter 4 . 2/29
Well this is interesting. Update soon.
Yepiz4 chapter 4 . 1/3
Thats sweet what miroku said about the translations well fake ones now im so curious of what will happen next
Please keep writing
Deadpool-girl chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Hahahaha. Loce the story so far. Please update soon.
petrichorblue chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
This is an amazing and beautiful story! Update soon! Please!
MysticWolf71891 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
AFTER the well seals...aww man, Miroku! Is he giving up, or does he know something from the letters?
Ruon jian chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Miroku surprised me with recognizing his own writing style although I wonder how much of what he said before was a lie. I like how you're pacing their relationship it feels like it's moving quickly but I can believe in how their feelings are developing. I do wonder how this is going to work out for Miroku and Kagome if she can't read the letters until the wells closed though. I do hope you continue this story.
Kit chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Hope the next chapter is up soon
Cony chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Demasiado buena tu historia! Es emocionante imaginarse lo que irá a pasar y la forma en que sucederá. Sigue escribiendo pronto
artprotest8 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
This was so cute! Please update!
Chibiabyss chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
this is awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Beyond glad that your going to finish this story
kouga's older woman chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I'll be waiting for more!
RubyJeweler chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
How did I never catch this story before? Especially since I ship Fred/Hermione. This story is WONDERFUL. And it's super hilarious that they are always caught in an intimate act. Lol. This fanfic is like finding another hidden gem for the Harry Potter community. Looking forward to more updates.

Not signed in,