Reviews for Whisper of a Heart
Deadpool-girl chapter 4 . 11/4
Hahahaha. Loce the story so far. Please update soon.
petrichorblue chapter 4 . 10/9
This is an amazing and beautiful story! Update soon! Please!
MysticWolf71891 chapter 4 . 9/21
AFTER the well seals...aww man, Miroku! Is he giving up, or does he know something from the letters?
Ruon jian chapter 4 . 9/14
Miroku surprised me with recognizing his own writing style although I wonder how much of what he said before was a lie. I like how you're pacing their relationship it feels like it's moving quickly but I can believe in how their feelings are developing. I do wonder how this is going to work out for Miroku and Kagome if she can't read the letters until the wells closed though. I do hope you continue this story.
Kit chapter 4 . 9/5
Hope the next chapter is up soon
Cony chapter 4 . 8/29
Demasiado buena tu historia! Es emocionante imaginarse lo que irá a pasar y la forma en que sucederá. Sigue escribiendo pronto
artprotest8 chapter 4 . 8/21
This was so cute! Please update!
Lunardragon33 chapter 4 . 8/11
this is awesome
Beyond glad that your going to finish this story
kouga's older woman chapter 4 . 8/10
I'll be waiting for more!
RubyJeweler chapter 4 . 8/9
How did I never catch this story before? Especially since I ship Fred/Hermione. This story is WONDERFUL. And it's super hilarious that they are always caught in an intimate act. Lol. This fanfic is like finding another hidden gem for the Harry Potter community. Looking forward to more updates.

Not signed in,
warrioresscat chapter 4 . 8/9
I'm still loving your story! I admit that I had forgotten about it since you haven't updated in awhile, but I'm defenitly looking forward to more.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 4 . 8/9
I'm absolutely in love with the idea behind this story. I'm not really into Miroku romances but I gave it a chance because it's you. Haha
I'm so glad I did, I felt myself connecting with the monk like I haven't before and now I am salivating at the mouth to know what's on those letters! Ahhh the last chapter was really special, the way he handled it was so funny and interesting. I felt embarrassed myself right along with Kagome. Your dialogue is what really makes these stories great though, such wit and ease. It just flows so prettily for you.
write more chapter 4 . 8/8
write more
emeraldd30 chapter 4 . 8/8
This is so lovely. It's a rare pairing and when done well is just so thought pervoking of what could have been. Fantastic job!