Reviews for A Cry of Revenge
Jessy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Don't post something on the net if you can't take criticism. Your writing needs a lot of work, nuff said. And rest assured, I will not be reading anything else posted by you after wading through that mess of a chapter. :) Have a wonderful day kid.
Rey-chan23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
To Taylor, yeah i its fine I take no offense! And my sister was supposed to beta and she just kind of...didn't! Haha but I'm looking into a beta reader for sure because this story is a bit flat.
To Jessy, yeah that's exactly what I did bitch, don't like it? Don't fuckin read it. Its not my little self actually it's going to end. Interestingly so its not a JulianxOc story so shut the fuck up and return to your life. That's all!-Rey-chan out!
Jessy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This 'story' seems almost like you thought up an idea, then decided to just smash it out of the keyboard without planning anything out other than the fact you wanted to put your little self insert in. Nobody wants to read about super powered oc's being jammed into a story that they just flat out don't belong in.
luminous-euphoria chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Hello, I am going to be very honest here just to help and PLEASE don't take this meanly. (Imagine that I am speaking in a gentle/kindergarten teacher voice lol)

Well, I love the idea behind this story! I really do. It just needs a tad bit of help.

The Grammar is a little off and some sentences just don't fit right. The chapter is VERY short and both chapters are of the same content. The idea is great, but I suggest getting a Beta :)

Taylor.