Reviews for How Do You Know?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
that's it :( oh that's so sad i wish you would continue the story i like it a lot :C anyway good job
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Aw, please write more this was definitely believable and a good story.
Ralinde chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Gah, I was just starting to like them and then you had to go and break them up. I do understand though.
Lol, Draco being offensed at someone thinking he was gay because he cared for his hair and clothes was a little cliche, but still rather funny. I like how he wants to ease his family into the fact that he's gay before telling them he's dating a Weasley though.

On the whole, I liked this fic, but there were some things that were a bit over the top (like virtually EVERYONE dating and having their own private spots) or could have done with a little more elaboration (the relationship itself).
Ralinde chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Harry and Hermione are a bit mean, aren't they?
I would have liked to see a bit more relationship development, but I really liked Draco's comment that Ron and Hermione must have swapped bodies, it was funny.

There were a bit more SPaG-issues in this chapter, or words that were missing. So you might want to have another look at that.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I just remembered I had promised you a review on all chapters of this fic, so sorry I took me so long to review.

Lol, Ron/Draco? That definitely is a pairing I haven't read before, but I'm sure it's better than Drarry (because I hate Drarry XD)

Poor them, being the only ones without a relationship when all their friends are with someone. I do hope there'll be more reason for them to get together though. How on earth did Grabbe and Goyle manage to find a girlfriend when Draco is still single? XD Any girl with but an inkling of sense would pick Draco over any of them, anytime. But probably the fact that Draco is gay might have something to do with that.
And Colin/Lavender, how did that happen? It's like a mew&mor-pairing really lol.

Anyway, I'm going to read on to find out how Draco and Ron got together.
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Awwwww. No happy ending? WHY?

DUDE. You just made me feel bad for RON. How did you do that? Explain this!

This interaction made me laugh aloud. ""Who thinks I'm gay? That's offensive. How would they feel if I started calling them gay? So I care about my clothes and my hair and what my room looks like. That's no gay, that's called taste." / "Draco, you are gay." / "Yeah, but I can still take offense to it.""

That was just lovely :D

Overall, a very nice fic.

Someone aka Me chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Aww :D This chapter is even cuter than the first! I really enjoy Draco accusing him of body-swapping with Hermione; that made me laugh.

Draco's "If I could, I would," is absolutely heart breaking.

Also, "it may be indigestion" made me chuckle :D

Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oddly enough, despite my opinion on Ron, I have a weird soft spot for this pairing – despite my complete disbelief that it could ever happen.

This is very nice, so far. It's cute and sort of forlorn, there, with Ron at the beginning, which creates an almost-possible situation for these two together. Some interesting couples you've got at the top – Lavender/Colin? Does that even have a fanbase? At all? :D

It's well written, too, which is always a plus.

"McGonagall got your tongue?" Made me laugh hysterically. That's a fantastic line, right there.

MoonyandProngs chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
That was really good! I felt so bad for Draco and Ron at the end but I was glad Harry and Hermione were there for Ron.
emicattt chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
There's an adoption challenge? Cool :)

I've never come across a Dron fic before. It wasn't even one of the super-rare pairings I searched for a while back. I did Dreville, but I just never thought of Dron. So thank you, for introducing me to a new pairing that could lead to a whole night's entertainment. :)
SunnyStorms chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You had some funny bits here like with Ron going on about how everyone but him was in a relationship. However, with all that history and antagonism between these two, I think it needs more development to make this pair come off as believable, and/or to tweak their characterizations. For example, I don't think Draco is someone who is going to freely admit "I love you" right back, and Ron probably isn't going to reply honestly to Draco's question in that flashback. He's more likely to tell Draco to shove off.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I think this piece had a lot of potential, and I wish you would have developed it more fully, because that would definitely work. I've always been interested (secretly) in these two, because everyone likes a rare pair once in a while. The reason they got together was pretty plausible, though I highly dislike Harmony to all extents. That's not your fault though. I liked the girl that Ron said, "I won't tell if you won't" to, so that was a nice touch. As fair as errors go, I would reread it to help smooth out some hard to read sentences. Besides that there was just the problem of missing commas.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is really interesting! I've never read DracoRon slash before, and I think you've done a good job with the pairing. I like the little mention of Neville/Luna, actually, since I adore that couple, and also Seamus/Parvati is awesome. Then there's Pansy/Blaise, Daphne/Theo, and Goyle/Millicent, which I also ship, so basically, I love most of your background ships, haha.

The 'McGonagall got your tongue?' joke was really cute as well, and I can picture the Hogwarts students coming up with something like that.

There were a few little mistakes that I noticed - "I would think that you would need Granger to show you the here" confused me a little. "made Ron want to Ron" - I think you probably meant 'made Ron want to puke' or something of the sort. There were a few places where you could have put commas, as well, but nothing was really distracting from the story, and it flowed very nicely.

This was short, but you got your point across very well. I can picture Ron being a bit jealous of all these happy couples when he's not part of one, same with Draco. Overall, nice job :)