Reviews for Beyond The Sky
Guest chapter 6 . 18h
I hope the author can finish this I am really into this so I would like to see more of it keep up the good work man
The Rose Duelist chapter 6 . 2/28
What a cliffhanger! I hope to see more chapters soon so we can find out what happens!
I hope this review reaches your email inbox and convinces you to post another chapter this year.
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! THESE ARE SO WELL DONE AND I LOVE THEM! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
great work! enough said.
skorpina18 chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
I'm more than sure many people have asked this already,but it has been 5 months since the last chapter and I wanted to know if you're going to continue this story.
I love it to bits and pieces to be honest and since day 1 that I read it I've been going nuts wondering what is going to happen next. I can't even focus on school right now,and I'm about to start my exams tomorrow!
I would be delighted if you would keep writing it,but of course,no need to push yourself if you have personal stuff to take care of,I can understand that to the fullest.
I will be awaiting for your answer and hopefully a new chapter through the summer.

Lots of love,hugs and support!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
plz update we all want to see what happends next
monadomastershulk chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
MOOOOOORE
matt chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Keep going im enjoying the story
Shinenite chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Alright so I just finished the game today, so I've been reading the fics for it. I really love this story! I like all the pairings too, and how they progressed and such. Especially Dunban and Melia. Really, it's a shame there really aren't many Dunban/Melia fics, I absolutely love them, and I think the portrayal of their relationship in this fic is perfect too, it's just as I'd imagine it being! :p

Anyway, events in the latest chapter seem really intense, can't wait to see the next one to see how it's gonna be solved! :D Hope you update soon.
Xter7856 chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
Yes, I'm one of the newer Xenoblade Chronicles fans that joined shortly after Shulk's announcement to Smash Bros. Ever since Dunban and Melia's first heart-to-heart moment, I couldn't help but ship them both, and eventually, they became my biggest ship of Xenoblade.

This being said, this story is probably the best I've read of the ship so far. I first found your "Calm Before the Storm" story through shameless googling of Dunban and Melia, and I loved it to death. Needless to say, I jumped for joy when I later noticed you wrote a sequel for it. In fact, I made an account to follow this story. So... Please finish the next chapter :3 I hope this is enough motivation!
SilverAtwriting chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Man this is good! I
Cant wait for the next part
Ganaham chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
WHERE NEXT CHAPTER
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Yes! You updated! I think it was nearly two years ago when I last reviewed...no matter I have been waiting for this. I sometimes crave a quality Melia/Dunban fic and there's so few but you're the best! I love how you gave attention to the other ships; Reyn and Sharla especially, they're just so sweet. Nice buildup to the next chapter I am definitely on the edge for Melia's faith. But hopefully Dunban can fix that and of course, Melia could handle herself too. I don't know why, but I just particularly adore their exchange at the end of the chapter. You write beautifully, don't give up the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Do more please! PLEASE! This chapter was pretty good but can't wait until shit goes down! By the way was that a Super Paper Mario reference at the end?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »