Reviews for Beyond The Sky
skorpina18 chapter 6 . 5/17
I'm more than sure many people have asked this already,but it has been 5 months since the last chapter and I wanted to know if you're going to continue this story.
I love it to bits and pieces to be honest and since day 1 that I read it I've been going nuts wondering what is going to happen next. I can't even focus on school right now,and I'm about to start my exams tomorrow!
I would be delighted if you would keep writing it,but of course,no need to push yourself if you have personal stuff to take care of,I can understand that to the fullest.
I will be awaiting for your answer and hopefully a new chapter through the summer.

Lots of love,hugs and support!
plz update we all want to see what happends next
monadomastershulk chapter 6 . 4/2
MOOOOOORE
matt chapter 6 . 2/27
Keep going im enjoying the story
Shinenite chapter 6 . 2/22
Alright so I just finished the game today, so I've been reading the fics for it. I really love this story! I like all the pairings too, and how they progressed and such. Especially Dunban and Melia. Really, it's a shame there really aren't many Dunban/Melia fics, I absolutely love them, and I think the portrayal of their relationship in this fic is perfect too, it's just as I'd imagine it being! :p

Anyway, events in the latest chapter seem really intense, can't wait to see the next one to see how it's gonna be solved! :D Hope you update soon.
Xter7856 chapter 6 . 1/15
Yes, I'm one of the newer Xenoblade Chronicles fans that joined shortly after Shulk's announcement to Smash Bros. Ever since Dunban and Melia's first heart-to-heart moment, I couldn't help but ship them both, and eventually, they became my biggest ship of Xenoblade.

This being said, this story is probably the best I've read of the ship so far. I first found your "Calm Before the Storm" story through shameless googling of Dunban and Melia, and I loved it to death. Needless to say, I jumped for joy when I later noticed you wrote a sequel for it. In fact, I made an account to follow this story. So... Please finish the next chapter :3 I hope this is enough motivation!
SilverAtwriting chapter 6 . 1/1
Man this is good! I
Cant wait for the next part
Ganaham chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
WHERE NEXT CHAPTER
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Yes! You updated! I think it was nearly two years ago when I last reviewed...no matter I have been waiting for this. I sometimes crave a quality Melia/Dunban fic and there's so few but you're the best! I love how you gave attention to the other ships; Reyn and Sharla especially, they're just so sweet. Nice buildup to the next chapter I am definitely on the edge for Melia's faith. But hopefully Dunban can fix that and of course, Melia could handle herself too. I don't know why, but I just particularly adore their exchange at the end of the chapter. You write beautifully, don't give up the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Do more please! PLEASE! This chapter was pretty good but can't wait until shit goes down! By the way was that a Super Paper Mario reference at the end?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
As much as I love this to death, I have to ask... How are they in Alcamoth if the Bionis supposedly collapsed in the ending? Did the new world that Shulk created like have Colony 9, Colony 6, Alcamoth, etc. replicas? Or was this explained in the beginning and I prob skimmed over it... Oops. Anyways, update soon please!
Guesttt chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I really need to make an account, so I know when my fav fics get updated! With that said, I'm just really happy that you didn't forget about this fic! I'm a diehard Shiora shipper! I don't mind ShulkxMelia but Shulk is preeety oblivious about her crush on him and doesn't really show interest towards her... and I fell in love with Shiora after their "date" in Outlook Park and their Heart to Heart there. And I supported ReynxSharla since the beginning (sorry Gadolt!). And for me, Dunban is better for Melly than Shulk. And like you and Emile, I praised Dunban throughout the game! But Shulk is soooo dreamy... (Lucky Fiora! I'm a sucker for blue eyes and Adam Howden's voice tho)

Anyways on this chiiiapter... ReynxSharla in the beginning tho . And that vision... Wait so, about Melia's previous dream... Why was in Valak Mountain and why was there blood there? And what about Vanea? And I loved that Shiora moment in the library! Very well written chiiapter! But I was kinda disappointed bc your author's note on the previous chapter was very promising... Oh well, please update soon! Please!

(Yes, I'm a girl, and Xenoblade Chronicles is my fav game of all time because it's the best game ever! Thank you chuggaaconroy for your amazing LP and for being my fav YouTuber/LPer! I've watched you ever since Paper Mario! And I'm on my 3rd playthrough of Xenoblade and am attempting to get 100%! Storywise, I'm about to go to Central Factory, but doing a ton of questing beforehand. The reason why I skipped most of the quests before getting 7 back is bc I don't wanna be too overleveled for boss fights bc even though on my first playthrough, I was underleveled for the majority pf the game due to skipping quests, I enjoyed the challenge and can now fight yellow tagged enemies no problem! And I want to have that challenge again! But I'm gonna make copy my save before the final area, so I can still get 100% and still fight the final boss w/out being overleveled!)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Cool but Bionis and Mechonis were sunk in the ocean after the defeat of Zanza. So that's the flaw where you say "Bionis is more beautiful than I remembered" and "How's everything back on Mechonis". They live in our world now.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Please continue the story we want to see what happens
Vykktor chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Yes! Please! Fight scene! I'd love to see that!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »