Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Loved this story so much, amazing! Spnlady
Laila-Writes chapter 6 . 10/14/2020
Wow! This is like one of my favourite fanfics ever! The suspense, the build-up and most of all, living up to the build-up was AMAzing. I was hesitant of the Mary, John arc but hot damn! You blended it perfectly into the story! Also, hurt Sam and caring Dean. Periodt. Need I say more? I live for this. Thank you so much. Your fics are totally my comfort fics.
ZeldaIsis chapter 6 . 10/3/2020
I’m not sure if there is one but a continuation of this would be AMAZING. I love how you wrote Mary and how she fully accepted her kids and being back. This was a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
This is better than what Carver did on the show. Far better than that crap about Sam hit a dog. Loved it.
lemonfresh72 chapter 6 . 2/24/2017
Amazing, thank you for writing this! Loved loved loved your story, I always know it's a great one when everything has to stop until I've finished it!
aymen chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
you are frigin amazing and awesome and amazing, i had sooo much fun reading this and the way youve captured the whole
bigbangtheoryk8 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
I think this would have been a better direction for the show to go in after season seven and I wish it had.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
The whole time I was reading this I was just making these weird happy and sad emotional noises because of this wonderful story. Everything that happened just made me overwhelmed with happiness and sadness all at the same time. I love this story and hope to read more like it. Amazing job with characteristics of all the characters including their physical appearances, emotional feelings, and habits/tendencies. Amazing!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
An interesting approach to the issue of getting Dean out of Purgatory. Certainly a bit different to how the canon approached it, but of course the canon went a little strange with that particular issue. Interesting to dump the hunters there and have a way to get them out, again certainly not canon as canon did imply that angels could do very little with Purgatory, likely including dumping people in it. Does make for an interesting and different variation on the plots relating to Purgatory. Thank you for posting!
thisbrokentypewriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Beautifully written. I love the idea that the whole family could end up back together!
spnfan44 chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
Fantastic story! Wonderful plot!?
R.U. Lisnin chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Awesome story!
liron-aria chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Oh, this was great! And storyline I never expected! I've seen other fics where Sam gets Dean out of Purgatory, but never one with John and Mary, too! And the return of the Samulet!

This was a pleasure to read, thanks for sharing!
Jenjoremy chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Wow. I've read most of your recent work and am exploring older fics as time permits. I must say that this is one of the most amazing SPN fics I have ever read. The way you wrote the bond between the boys was breathtaking. This is a story I will read bier and over again.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
JackFrostnDean: That fic was freaking awesome! Anybody who loves SPN would be crazy not to add that story to their favorites list. ThanQ for writing such an amazing fanfic. _ I actually had read that fic long ago but I didn't have a fanfic account to rewiew or fav it. I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner. It took a while to find it again. _"