Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
SandyDee84 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I don't think Dean's going to be very happy when Mary finally catches him up.

Hopefully he can take his big (semi)happy family reunion with him when Sam's blood opens the door.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Oooohhhh wonder what's going on? What do the hunters know? Awesome chapter and awesome cliffhanger! Cannot wait for the next update... please hurry!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
plz update! evil cliffy! great story hun!
Kirabaros chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Looks like Dean is going to get the story from Mom. I wonder what he's going to do to Sam when he finds out what his little brother did. Nice work.
nupinoop296 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
John! Mary! Come on! Just tell him!
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I was so excited to see this come in my inbox. Loved seeing all the hunters, though I'm worried about Bobby's absence. He's a monster now, isn't he?

And I adored John making a reference about a bat-signal. He and Dean really are alike. The push-pull relationship between the father and adult son dynamic is great.

Though as much as I enjoyed the Purgatory world, rules and regulations, I'm very anxious for you to get back to poor Sam before he freakin bleeds out.

Esp. since both he and Dean are dead by now in Toy Soldiers because you've left them bleeding on that church floor so blasted long. (Just have to snark on that a bit. Chop, chop, get to writing both of these...)
eddy6401 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I am loving this so far. It would be awesome if the show did this for real. They need to hurry up! Sammy has no more blood left in him!
Phx chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Thank goodness Dean is thinking about Sam - and is concerned about him - because no one else certainly is. No one even mentioned Sam's name (except John and even then it certainly wasn't for any concern for Sam - poor kid, he really only does have Dean that gives a shit about him); It was like they were all having a great time and it was made better by the fact Dean is there now.

I have to admit, I have never been a fan of the idea that everyone was really only friends with Dean, and Sam only mattered because of Dean, and when he is with Dean.

Other than that, I did like that idea that there were other hunters there :)
Jedi Sapphire chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I was thrilled when I saw the update! And it's *brilliant*. (And, woman, you're torturing us!)
mbrr chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Sorry it took me so long to review this. I've had a busy week/weekend and I'm just now catching up my reviewing. :P

That being said,

I LOVED this chapter.

Sammy is amazing, of course. :P :D

lol, but oh boy is Dean going to be ticked when he realizes that Sam almost got himself killed for him.

Big brother will be in full on over-protective, worrying himself sick mode.

The alpha vamp was smart to leave; the "I do not wish to be in the path of Dean Winchester after he sees your condition." was perfect.

Can't wait to see what happens next! :D :D chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Have no idea where my original review went, but the site is letting me review 'again' so have no idea what happened!

Awesome the repetition of "you are well and truly on your own" as poor Sam definitely is and the Alpha Vamp is only 'helping' Sam for something in return, his blood, some to keep and some to sell on for supernatural purposes. Just hope that this has worked as Dean needs to be pulled from Purgatory now and get back and help Sam before he bleeds out and it's too late. And wonder if John will be pulled out too, because of the bloodline?

Get back and update now, you have left us with a hell of a cliffhanger!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
This is such an interesting story. I can't wait to see more.
kkat5 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I would love if they would use the current in trend of crossbows and arrows and do an episode like this for the premiere. We should get to see Dean being a hunter in purgatory, and I want one familiar face, and John makes the most sense, he's not in hell or in heaven.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Ack! Come on, post the next one! The next one!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »