Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
judyann chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG I already love it. And the first story I read with the Alpha Vamp in it and as I love Rick I love the story! Great beginning and really please please please update soon!
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This looks like a very interesting story. I like how you bring back the penchant for the Winchesters risking each other's lives to save the other. I would like to see where this goes.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great work! _
lynn1974 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great Story. Can't Wait For More.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The Alpha Vamp laughed; a humorless, mocking sound. "Hunters are like stray cats," he explained to his children on either side of Sam. "You feed them once...and then you can't get rid of them."

Your alpha-vamp is spot on! How do you do it? I could totally hear his voice. Awesome!

Would adore Missouri being brought back in this manner...Brilliant idea...and Garth too...even if he is not what Sam needs...Sam needs someone! Guh!

You wrote: Sam swallowed at the memory of Dean's familiar words in his ear; so close he could touch and yet so far away that he may never see him again

Whaaaaaa! Sammy! Love emo Sammy!

You wrote: "I want to go through the back door," Sam further explained. "I want to slip in without detection, find my brother, and then get the hell out."

Yes! Yes! Yes! I want that...Yes! Hands in the air! Yes! Amen, Sister! Amen! Bring it! Bring us that! Guh!

You wrote: The Alpha Vamp chuckled. "You kids..." he remarked, shaking his head

LOL...I felt like he was talking to me...LOL...creepy.

And this: Because it's your hometown," Sam quickly replied, having given this point extensive thought over the past two days. "Who else would know how to get into the back of their mom's house than one of her own sons?"

AGain, brilliant and makes total sense. I can so see the show going this route!

Samulet! Whaaaa! So perfect. More hands held high in the air..swaying back and forth with Bic lighter - flame lit.

Bring it Season Eight!

Love this.

Karen
Jane88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yay, new story! Great start and an amazing idea. Sam's so desperate to even step into the lion's den again. Oh Dean will be so pissed - and worried as hell - when this really works and he's back - hopefully in one piece. And somehow I doubt that the alpha vamp will just let them have their happy reunion... And the amulet is back - of course Sam picked it up! Adore your work, can't wait to see what you've in store for us. :)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved the first chapter! Can't wait for the next.
JustAnotherSensitiveArtist chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh how I love the suspense! This story is fabulous, I simply cannot wait to see where you go with it! One request if I might make one, please don't kill off my Sammy!
brookensouls chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is amazing! I need more pleaseeeee
jo1966 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Interesting idea for a story. I can't wait to read more update soon - please. Nicely written my friend. Jo
cherry619 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Nice start, I already see some awesome hurt!Sam with worried Dean on the way! Can't wait until you post another chapter, I've been itching for something like this ever since the finale. Charity
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love this! You must have also suspected that the Alpha Vamp is going to be a key player in S-8 after he said "see you next season to the boys.- hehe

And I love that you found a way to bring the amulet in use again, if not as a god detector, then as a Dean beacon- great idea!

Too bad Sam can't have a transfusion going in one arm as his blood flows out the other to buy him some time until the spell works (LOL)

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

*** and I was inspired myself to write a fic about post 7.23 too. It's humor/supernatural and called "Man's Best Friend" I'm such an admirerer of your style I'd be honored if you could give it a read and let me know what you think. I posted it on this site 5/20.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Amulet! Vampires! Alpha! Sacrificing!Sammy!

There are so many great things about this story, and it's only just begun.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
FANTASTIC beginning! I'm riveted. You've written the Alpha Vampire beautifully and Sam. I can see this conversation in my head. :D feel Sam's desperation. I love the idea you've come up with for saving Dean. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
PoppyJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aaaah, its lovely to have you back! I already love it, you always write Sam and Dean's relationship as it should be no matter what turns the show takes. Update soon!
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »