Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love it! You nailed the Alpha Vamp. But what's in it for him to have Dean returned with or without Sam's survival? Because he used to be one of his "children"? or what else? I'm surprised Sam would agree to let the Vamp help without knowing his terms. Anyway, I can't wait to read more. Plus, I think it's very likely the writers will have Sam turn to him since everyone else is gone except Jodi. Only other thing I think could happen is that Cas comes to Sam for help getting Dean out. It's going to be interesting. So glad you decided to write it this way!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
CLIFFHANGERS! They will be the death of me. I am super intrigued. This is the first fic I've read related to the finale and I. Am. Craving. More. :D I'm excited to see what happens next!
twohisglory2002 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow, I am thinking that this would make for a great season amazing start to this story. You have me hooked already & totally ready for more. Can't wait to see how this works & how pissed Dean is gonna be with Sam. Also curious to see what kind of mental state Dean will be in. So looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing. Cathy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
And round and round we go!

Excellent! Can't wait for more!
judyann chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG I already love it. And the first story I read with the Alpha Vamp in it and as I love Rick I love the story! Great beginning and really please please please update soon!
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This looks like a very interesting story. I like how you bring back the penchant for the Winchesters risking each other's lives to save the other. I would like to see where this goes.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great work! _
lynn1974 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great Story. Can't Wait For More.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The Alpha Vamp laughed; a humorless, mocking sound. "Hunters are like stray cats," he explained to his children on either side of Sam. "You feed them once...and then you can't get rid of them."

Your alpha-vamp is spot on! How do you do it? I could totally hear his voice. Awesome!

Would adore Missouri being brought back in this manner...Brilliant idea...and Garth too...even if he is not what Sam needs...Sam needs someone! Guh!

You wrote: Sam swallowed at the memory of Dean's familiar words in his ear; so close he could touch and yet so far away that he may never see him again

Whaaaaaa! Sammy! Love emo Sammy!

You wrote: "I want to go through the back door," Sam further explained. "I want to slip in without detection, find my brother, and then get the hell out."

Yes! Yes! Yes! I want that...Yes! Hands in the air! Yes! Amen, Sister! Amen! Bring it! Bring us that! Guh!

You wrote: The Alpha Vamp chuckled. "You kids..." he remarked, shaking his head

LOL...I felt like he was talking to me...LOL...creepy.

And this: Because it's your hometown," Sam quickly replied, having given this point extensive thought over the past two days. "Who else would know how to get into the back of their mom's house than one of her own sons?"

AGain, brilliant and makes total sense. I can so see the show going this route!

Samulet! Whaaaa! So perfect. More hands held high in the air..swaying back and forth with Bic lighter - flame lit.

Bring it Season Eight!

Love this.

Karen
Jane88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yay, new story! Great start and an amazing idea. Sam's so desperate to even step into the lion's den again. Oh Dean will be so pissed - and worried as hell - when this really works and he's back - hopefully in one piece. And somehow I doubt that the alpha vamp will just let them have their happy reunion... And the amulet is back - of course Sam picked it up! Adore your work, can't wait to see what you've in store for us. :)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved the first chapter! Can't wait for the next.
JustAnotherSensitiveArtist chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh how I love the suspense! This story is fabulous, I simply cannot wait to see where you go with it! One request if I might make one, please don't kill off my Sammy!
brookensouls chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is amazing! I need more pleaseeeee
jo1966 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Interesting idea for a story. I can't wait to read more update soon - please. Nicely written my friend. Jo
cherry619 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Nice start, I already see some awesome hurt!Sam with worried Dean on the way! Can't wait until you post another chapter, I've been itching for something like this ever since the finale. Charity
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »