Reviews for Shinobi amongst the dead
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 6/23
Amazing story continue please.
LegionsEnd56 chapter 5 . 4/30
KONAN!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
One of the best narut you should keep writing it
agitofang666 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
More action and more lemons i would say give naruto a bike like batman i was gonna say a normal bike nut nooo the zombies dont know when not to evolve
icedemon678 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
i love you story i would like you to add more and if you can i want to see naruto with the rinnegan

p.s will naruto help the the new women that all ways on the news in the highschool of the dead
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Bad ass story man. The plot is unique and your writing style is good. I just can't stop reading it.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I'm finding things that were rather , I don't find any sense in adding another Naruto character considering Naruto and Sasuke's situation.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Alright so far, but I do see some grammatical errors here and there. Sorry for being a grammar-nazi.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
One fav and follow for killing Justin Bieber.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
great fic one of the best cross fics can't wait to see more great work
red-elemental-demon-killer chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
you killed bieber thank you
246vili chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Good chapter. Naruto and Sasuke will soon conquer whole Japan and name it Uzu no kuni with Neokonoha as the capital :D
Hope you will continue this story (and many other of your good stories I read so far, like Naruto of Nadeshiko or Heartless Emperor).
246vili chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Well if you really wanna know what I think of this chapter: Love it.
I keep the reasons for myself, sorry.
246vili chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Good story. It's fun reading how Naruto and Sasuke are having the time of their (long) lives with killing the zombies. I bet if Saeko sees Naruto's 'humiliation kills' video she will be even more turned on than before. Jiraya would be proud of the blonde.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013