Reviews for Amnesia
Lobo10020 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
One of a few problems that I've had with this story is that the chapters are too short. The other problem is that half way through chapter 4 the ''tense'' (I guess it's called that.) changes from past ( she SAID, he PULLED) to present (sheS SAYS, he PULLS). This throws off the flow of the story and makes it a tad confusing. The last problem I have with this is that there is unnecessary spacing and missed capitalization. Don't get me wrong people make those mistakes all the time, even I do. Try to look out for those things. I recommend rewriting it, adding more details(action sequences, blood splatters even the color of the walls.[It fuels the imagination.]) Watch your tense, punctuation, spelling(haven't seen any yet, but can never ne too careful.) and capitalization.
shadow1real chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Lol love this story I hope batou and the major can get together
MaryShelley1979 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
It seems rather odd that Aramaki would ask Batou to take her home since she's obviously frightened of him (and even odder that she would accept). Maybe he thinks Batou is the best person to try to draw her out? If that's the case you might want to show a conversation between them to that effect.

At any rate, getting those two alone is always promising. : )
007allik chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
A enticing anime, as well as Fanficticon.
killroy225 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
love how blunt the medic is. Please continue this story.
ElDemonioMasscaradoLuver1995 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I love the story so far :) CONTINUE IT :))) XD
Plushkitty chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I,d like to see how this turns out. What would the major be like if she couldn't remember her past? How would her personality change?

I look forward to reading the next chapter
MaryShelley1979 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Since you've indicated that you know how unlikely this scenario is, I won't harp about it. It's a fun thought and I am eager to see what you do with it, there are so many different ways you could go!