Reviews for A Little Goodbye
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Damn, Woman! I can't believe I didn't know about this until just now. I'm so bummed! I am running to your blog and ask for the pdf's so I won't have to have withdrawals.

I hope you're happy and will continue writing. So many awesome (female) writers/authors have left and it is so danged disheartening to lose you, too. I wish you only the best and know when others find out about this they, too, will be saddened. Good luck! Hogs and quiches to you!
nic5872 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
good luck to you, my dear. you are a very talented writer and i wish you all the best. thanks for sharing your stories with us!
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Best of luck in whatever you do! Actually you don't need luck I bet you'll do great in whatever you set yourself to do! The fandom will miss you and your words :)
dag21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I wish you the best and good luck in everything that you decide to do. We will miss you.
AnahyR chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh no! I don't want you to leave :( but if it is for your self-being and to move on in your life, it is the best you can do!

I will miss you tons, and I will miss your stories more!

I hope everything goes great in life, and that you achieve all you have planned.

God bless you!

girassol31 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I want to thank you for all the amazing stories you wrote and ask if you could send me "The ride" and "Candy hearts and red roses" in pdf, if you can, thank you so much. I loved those stories the first time I read them and wanted to read them again.

Wish you the best in your life

Take care
dazzled 24-7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
What can I say? I understand that you're done, but I'm going to miss you and your writing terribly. I absolutely loved each of your stories and couldn't wait for your updates. I love your writing style, your humor, your beautiful characters and your 'smut';)

I will miss it all!

I wish you all the best in the world, and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for each of your memorable stories and insights. All my love! Hugs and kisses! Riki
csuter chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Don't know if you'll be reading your reviews, just wanted to say The Ride is still one of my all-time favorites. I'll be catching you on your blog!
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
sorry to see you leaving! truly enjoy your work and will continue to follow you on your blog. would love a pdf copy of The Ride and ABC Countdown if you are so inclined! thanks and best wishes in your future endeavors!

mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm going to miss your wonderful, powerful, moving, fabulous stories SO MUCH. The only reason I'm not snotsobbing on the floor is that I can still talk to you on Twitter.

I'm really glad that you're keeping your fics up on your blog b/c there are a couple I haven't read-and I want (NEED) to re-read The Ride.

I hope you enjoy your time off, and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. I'm looking forward to the day I can walk into a bookstore and find your books on the shelf.

Mary A. Cullen chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm so sad to hear another writer leave the fandom. But I wish you best of luck and thanks for sharing your stories. I hope you continue to write!
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You know I adore you and I was hooked to the Ride. Who the hell will run F4SAA with me in the future? LOL.

Good luck and best wishes in all that you do in the future. You will be missed.
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love you and I'll miss your words. Glad I get to have you in my life still though. :-)

Thanks for your great stories!
Sweetpea123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You sweet thing, you are going to be missed by this faithful fan! There's only 2 of your stories I haven't read, and one of them is The Ride, so thank you so much for keeping it up on your blog. I"ve loved your smut, your lemons, your story lines (hey, shouldn't I have said that one first?) and your characters. Great writing, very enjoyable, entertaining, and a pleasure. Thanks so much, I"ll always be a fan and a follower of yours.
WellTrue chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really can't imagine not being able to just flick to a chapter of the ride now and again, I loved every single chapter, you have a truly beautiful way of writing that captured my heart. Im sure I'll see you around on twitter and I hope you continue to write. oxo