Reviews for Blood & Magic
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Hello yes I'm just a guest but I would like to say that you should continue with this story because I personally fell in love with the story and every time I read the second ending I am just in never ending suspension so please do right more.
SapphireBlueRose chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Please please please continue :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Please do continue... if you stop now I'll never know what's going to happen... By the way I loved it
TheTripleDreamers chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
This this such an AMAZING story! I loved it and I'm so sad it's over so I say YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! :-D
ShadowBlack-Raven97 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Please continue it! I really like it!
Emerald-Pen chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
All though the end was a pit crappy the rest of this fanfic was awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
i like it :D
Magica Ring chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Nice ending but i'm dissapoint dat u already end dis story. By d way if u don't think any idea may be i can help you. U r a very good writter so i suggest u 2 write another story of KWMS. But if u put misaxusui's marrage life and not any vampair stuff just a normal drama type. I really like ur all fanfic so i like u 2 make a new one. Gud luk.
Animefangirl95 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Haha you think you rushed haha great story it was a lot of fun to read:)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
super super...loved it...plz dont stop..its great!
Animefangirl95 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Wooo go UsuiMisa! Great chapter:) it was really well thought out and written
Magica Ring chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
WOW ! That's like the Usuixmisa's style. Well thank you very much 4 listining me (if u get it what i mean). Update the next ch soon will ya ! coz it was kinda short 4 me. GUD LUCK 4 Ur next chapter.
shawnmisakiusui chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
update soon what a nice chapter ! i can't wait
Animefangirl95 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
This is getting very climactic haha
Magica Ring chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Well it is a nice story but the whole world know that misaxusui pair is best. So don't ended up on usui and Bridget. It's kind of odd. Update soon.