Reviews for Blood & Magic
I wish Clair would say did you get my letter you never wrote back? Why didn't you ever call me back. She'd say you never called. She'd say Hinayana always answered and hung up on me. This would show her he's not a good friend. That's some evil stuff he did all that manipulation. Gerald trying to steal her should be pointed out to her as well. Want to see usui and misa get married
supernova chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
it was good...so...well , please continu
OMGBlog569 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I really like your story! I hope you will make the other part of this vampire story soon! :)
minerva chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
I think you should continue the alternative part. The original one doesn't make sense at all...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
Hello yes I'm just a guest but I would like to say that you should continue with this story because I personally fell in love with the story and every time I read the second ending I am just in never ending suspension so please do right more.
SapphireBlueRose chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Please please please continue :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Please do continue... if you stop now I'll never know what's going to happen... By the way I loved it
TheTripleDreamers chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
This this such an AMAZING story! I loved it and I'm so sad it's over so I say YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! :-D
ShadowBlack-Raven97 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Please continue it! I really like it!
Emerald-Pen chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
All though the end was a pit crappy the rest of this fanfic was awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
i like it :D
Magica Ring chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Nice ending but i'm dissapoint dat u already end dis story. By d way if u don't think any idea may be i can help you. U r a very good writter so i suggest u 2 write another story of KWMS. But if u put misaxusui's marrage life and not any vampair stuff just a normal drama type. I really like ur all fanfic so i like u 2 make a new one. Gud luk.
Animefangirl95 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Haha you think you rushed haha great story it was a lot of fun to read:)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
super super...loved it...plz dont stop..its great!
Animefangirl95 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Wooo go UsuiMisa! Great chapter:) it was really well thought out and written