Reviews for Ashes of the Past
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2016
I like ash and misty...i thought their be together in the end of this story...but noooohhh...

Ahhh im so disappointed.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
Good story, you have good imaginary and writing skills
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Silly author, there's already a story called Ashes of the Past!
Raichu10000 chapter 27 . 2/15/2016
OK. my rant is finally over. I loved this story actually, especially the plot. Read every single chapter of both the stories. Truly disappointed in how heartless ash was for misty, who loved him for seven years to lose him. Disappointed in Melissa/Alyssa, wasn't really a fan of that character. Finally my last point, I would've preferred it if you did something like fixed his past. Example: Somebody catches celebi/dialga as a final solution, goes back, saves time, everyone back to normal. Otherwise, goes back to being a trainer and back to normal, but sticks with Misty, not a rocket. This story was really good, but sad that it had to end like this. Also, sad that it ended. Would've liked ash's stories to go on a bit longer, not with him through damn hell, but with a final great thing, showing him getting back on track, the track which he went off after becoming a Rocket. Thanks for reading this! keep writing, and...Good luck on your later stories. Hope you write another story with Ash! Probably "Story of a trainer" Or something. (NOTE: Watch your grammar and spelling while writing. Never discard it)
Raichu10000 chapter 26 . 2/15/2016
f************ck NO. I WANTED A ASH/MISTY AND HERE IS SOME RANDOM MADE UP CHARACTER TAKING THE FUN OUT OF THIS! nO! It's just like how I got addicted to a poke story "Two sides of the same coin" Only to find out it was May and Drew, Not May and Brendan...And Brendan had his heart broken like misty's. Forever Second.
Raichu10000 chapter 18 . 2/15/2016
NOW I'M GONNA BE HONEST. THIS CHAPTER WAS...AMAZING! I loved it really! Feel sorry for Shayne though. RIP Shayne. But really good idea. :D
Raichu10000 chapter 17 . 2/15/2016
Wtf? I know this will be fixed later, but disappointed in this chapter. "I'm not Ash Ketchum."? Seriously? I just finished this chapter and I find it quite hard to get out of that situation. And whatever is coming up next, I just hope he doesn't go with the one that killed him
SpencerDorman chapter 27 . 1/15/2016
Great story! I liked everything about it... except for the ending. I'm sure you've heard it often, but I would have loved for it to be Misty. I could even have accepted to being Alyssa if it just wasn't gone about the way that it had. It still is a great story, as I mentioned earlier!
Celestic Sapphire chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
Even though it was kind of a cliff hanger sort of in a way I liked it!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Ooh, so Misty & Gary are dating. Um, I know this story is complete, but 'Distort' isn't a move.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
I know in "Sparks of a Soul" that Ash's father is dead. Is he dead in this, too?
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I'm willing to guess that 237 is Ash.

In the National Pokedex, 237 is Hitmontop.
In Johto: Squirtle.
New Unova Pokedex: Corsola

... good chapter.
DarkLucario2 chapter 27 . 1/30/2015
Really liked adn enjiyed both your stories. To be honest, I really grew attached to Alyssa too, so I really like the way you ended the story
PokeFanBoy786 chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
I love this story. All I have to say.
NovemberMist chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I just want you to know that every time Ash and Dom kiss, i throw up in my mouth a little. blech.