Reviews for Ashes of the Past
GamerGirl597 chapter 27 . 5/6
Even though it was kind of a cliff hanger sort of in a way I liked it!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 3/21
Ooh, so Misty & Gary are dating. Um, I know this story is complete, but 'Distort' isn't a move.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 3/20
I know in "Sparks of a Soul" that Ash's father is dead. Is he dead in this, too?
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 3/20
I'm willing to guess that 237 is Ash.

In the National Pokedex, 237 is Hitmontop.
In Johto: Squirtle.
New Unova Pokedex: Corsola

... good chapter.
DarkLucario2 chapter 27 . 1/30
Really liked adn enjiyed both your stories. To be honest, I really grew attached to Alyssa too, so I really like the way you ended the story
PokeFanBoy786 chapter 27 . 1/26
I love this story. All I have to say.
NovemberMist chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
I just want you to know that every time Ash and Dom kiss, i throw up in my mouth a little. blech.
NovemberMist chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
uuuugh. gross. domino. grooooosss...

Seriously, this story is addicting.
PearlMay13TigerSweets chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Though I'm mad at how you used Misty, I understand it and stilled like the story. You did a wonderful job but perhaps next time when you feel as though you might not have certain shipping, put the other character in beside the original two or put OC so that way, if you don't end up with the first pairing, you have back up plan or safeguard that can protect you from fans saying you lied to the them, when actually you on "falsely hinted" that you MIGHT do the desired coupling.

Namemistyfan chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
Not good..i gussed this was aaml story i m dissapointed..misty and ash are cutest couple ever
Typhlosion8 chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
I loved this story. I really hope you continue to write amazing fanfics like these.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
I add this to my review in chapter 26:

I agree with some reviewers, this chapter WAS a big letdown. Now I hate Ally because she was a double agent. And now, I actually have negative feelings for Ash because he broke Misty's heart. I feel sorry for Mist. She shouldn't have went through that. I mean really, Ash could have at least told her that he liked her before he died the first time, when they were younger, and truly, REALLY actually felt bad for hurting her in the way he did. Everything went downhill for me when Ash and Aly were talking about telling Misty the truth. I knew what was coming but kept reading on. Plus, AMBER? Melissa is AMBER? And Domino too? Gosh, I feel sorry for that little girl, her copies turned out to be bitches. At least it explains why Ash actually liked Domino, it was because Domino and Aly were both copies of Amby.

Also, I take it back what I said, I wanted an Ash/Misty story. The Ash we all know is loving, caring, and would hate to hurt his friends. Well, he hurt Misty pretty dang good. Straight in the heart, stabbed. Ash Ketchum would never do something like that, whether he loved another girl or not. If I knew any better, I'd say he's still Shayne.

Ash is a pretty dang good actor. I don't blame his friends for having ill feelings toward him after what he did to Misty.

Woah, I talk to much. I still read the epilogue, no matter how much this chapter turned out to be a a huge letdown.

I still love the plot though.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
So... If it went the other way around... With him being with Misty instead... Would... Would his friends still hate him? Well I know they'd never hate him, but you know, wouldn't they all still be close? I like Misty. I hate the fact you hurt her like you did. Because if you didn't make it that she had been used, then everyone would have been happy in the story.

Everyone except Gary anyway.

Melissa, I couldn't forgive her for what she did to Ashy. She deceived him yet he forgave her. Ugh. I would have actually been fine with Ash/Domino if she actually gave up TR for him. I would have liked the AlyAsh pairing if Aly was never a double agent and Misty wasn't just bring fucking used.

That I will never forgive the Ash in this story for.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do not blame you. I blame the story characters and hate the facts. I love the plot though. This was a really great story and so was its prequel. It has been faved.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
I'm actually glad you made it an Alyssa/Ash story, despite my earlier reviews. And if you told me from the Beggining you were a beginner writer, I wouldn't have believed it. You. Are. Good.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
This BETTER be an Ash/Misty.