Reviews for Exile
bajy chapter 24 . 5/15
I was not expecting this at all!
I love it!
its different, another unique story, brilliant!
Soundwave and Miko... both of them suffering simular pains, they will mend the others heart/spark as time passes, though no one said it will be easy
Will there be more chapter's soon?
pwnylove101 chapter 24 . 3/7
Whats wrong with making stuff up as you go, isn't that a part of fanFICTION? In my opinion your story was super good, well written, and extremely captivating for me. I'm going to miss this story, but it was good while it lasted and impacted how I saw Miko.
Love it chapter 24 . 1/8
This is really amazing, I’ve finally found a fanfic I like, so I know your most probably busy but pleat continue this wonderful fanfic whenever you can! It’s pure art!
MoonStarRaven chapter 24 . 10/12/2017
I really enjoyed reading this, loved the premise of the story and was very sad when I ran out of chapters. (Really wished we could have seen Frenzy reunite with Soundwave, but the interaction between him and Miko were entertaining as well. I see the rewrite seems to have stalled out after one chapter, which is even sadder. Added the rewrite to my favorites anyway in the hopes of one day reading more. Figured I'd leave my review here as this is the version I read. Thanks for writing what you did, made my day off work more enjoyable as I read through all available chapters well sitting out on the porch enjoying the weather. :)
the17thmuse chapter 24 . 3/22/2017
Well, I like everything in this so far...
LollipopandSunsh chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Hooray, a Prime fanfiction writer who knows about Kaon. I endear you inclusively. 3
LollipopSunshine chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
I STILL FUCKING LOVE THE FIRST CHAPTER. HECK YEA! Fith time reading this. I have to sleep now though. I love that immersion and that feeling of betrayal. It makes me want nothing more than to have Soundwave under Megatrons service again.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 24 . 8/1/2016
Aw D: It's gonna take a bit to get back to this point in the rewrite, but I'll check it out
Purest of the Hearts chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
Maybe NOW would be the best time to get that keypad lol
Purest of the Hearts chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
*Silently chants "Don't name him"*
Purest of the Hearts chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
I always called the little guy Barricade releases in the Bay movies Frenzy, but I didn't know that was his actual name. Nice to see it confirmed! :V Hopefully, he will meet up with Soundwave again.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
NO STEVE XP He's gonna die horrifically! Let's just hope it's quick ;-;
Purest of the Hearts chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
This must be like keeping track of a mouse in a mansion to Soundwave :
Purest of the Hearts chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Oh and the crowd goes wild! Now he HAS to be around her and she HAS to get used to him. This is gonna end perfectly.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Oh shit I sense a scheme a-coming eUe And now we know how Soundwave met Megsy for this story :D