Reviews for Not the same, never the same
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Heartbreaking!
happykt chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You write some of the most tender happy stories that make me literally fill my heart with complete joy and stories that just rip my heart out and make me want to wail with complete despair.

Why can't it ever be the same with Jane and Maura? How can either of them live the rest of their lives like this? I now know why Romeo and Juliet killed themselves.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow.. I'm so sad right now. Missing the words which would fit...
Thanks.
Thank you!
jayjaybee chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aaah, no you can't leave it like this! You have to make it all better for them!

(thanks, btw!)
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow, that was totally and utterly heart breaking.
MegaFae chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Dude, seriously, the tears? Dang, you're making my heart hurt!
bethiem chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
wow! that was a powerful story! thanx for sharing, beth.
Sleeplesshurricane chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh no. My heart...

You've pretty much destroyed it.
Star MacAllister chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Feelings! :o\

Pretty heartbreaking, it's very hard for me to believe that they could not overcome this, especially since Jane kissed her. I know it's a one-shot but these two are too good together to not work it out! Either way, well done.
Renkhal chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Not gonna lie, I totally teared up over this. It's just so tender and heartbreaking... Good work.
RavenSkyAngel chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Please! Please don't tell us this is the end of everything between Jane and Maura! Please!

I know you said this is complete. But you can un-complete it right? I mean, only you can do this and I really really hope you will!

This is such a good story only to end this way. Maura is so in love with Jane. I wonder why Jane refuses Maura's love. She said not yet. When then? I know she is in love with Maura too.

Please? Give us one more chapter and give our girls a happy ending? Please? Thanks.

Sky
allmyinhibitions chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
alright i take it back what i said about the other two fics, this one was just plain painful!
Interp86 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
LOL, I hated and loved this story at the same time... So SAD :(

I'd LOVE to see you write one more chapter where Jane shows up in California, and they declare their love for one another, and theiy live happily ever after... But, whatever... ;)
alac7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
God..

You are good!
unicorn1111 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That one left me so sad.

You could feel the hearts breaking.