Reviews for La Vie Des Morts
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/4
phobean chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Bravo! I love the understated humor in this piece. One future recommendation is to just watch that your pronouns & identifiers are clear, I occasionally got confused with all the "he's".
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
wow bruce wow. angry enough to hulk yet you don't. you're getting better
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This was very great! Clint and Natasha's relationship and annoyance at each other was done subtly; they've always seemed to be less sentimental and nowhere near the sap, and you portrayed them as such. Everyone was characterized well too, from Steve's niceness but complete inability to really handle the situation and Tony's snark and basically everybody. Clint and Natasha's responses to Steve were spot on as well. You've got the idea of all the dynamics and relationships down pat, and your writing was funny and clever and just all around fantastic :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Witty, and fun, and the end was perfect. We have us a writer, fandom.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
love your story
JLC chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Loved this.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
that was really really sweet. LIKE AMAZING :D

i love your characterization of their relationship. wish we could have more details of this longass arguments then spanned days...but still brilliant writing!

Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I loved the characters in this whole story. Especially Clint. You forget how dangerous he is. Loved Banner losing the bet to Tony. I love how everyone is terrified of Natasha. (Clint?)

This had me snorting and giggling throughout. Very, very funny. Thank you.
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Loved it! Amazing story!
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love how we never get to find out precisely what the fight was about and get to see how weird people do normal things. You did very well with this.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Beautiful! You've captured the characters utterly, and I love how they're portrayed as a broken family. You've done a remarkable job. Thank you for the story.
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So I'm supposed to be studying for finals, but your story has been a much needed stress relief. I especially like the line about chivalry and feminism, although the one about Clint not wanting to be the first to die. And yes, the tower should be concerned when the two assassins are fighting.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wow... nice way of Steve to deal with Clint and Natasha, :) I love the ending. Its a great story. :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I feel quite bad for the team. Thankfully they (hopefully) don't get into arguements like this often.

Great fic!