Reviews for Breathless
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 4/2
I loved this. Truly beautiful.
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I loved this :)
It was very intense.
Great job!
TsunamiTides chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
amazing, I loved the last line.
WolfishMoon chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Holy shiitake mushrooms. This was amazing. I LOVED it! So cool. So, so, cool. I really felt... connected with it. As any reader should with an excellent story! Wonderfully written. Just great. It perfectly captured the confusion of a person searching and then compared that confusion with a later version of that person complete in herself. Wonderful. Really.
ElphabaFaye chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love it. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! So amazing and powerful! That's hard! Kudos to you!
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I LIKE it. :D
Phoebstar989
WhatEverxx chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really liked this! I would like another chapter explaining how she dies and the aftermath, such as her families reactions, infact, why not all of China?

Thankyou for sharing! xx
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was intense. I really like it though :) Great job with the style and the pacing of it; you seem to have a real talent for this :) Keep up the good work-I look forward to reading more from you in the near future :)
God bless *heart*
praget chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
wow you are an amazing writer and i love the fic congratulations ... but i have one sugestion you shoud find another way to say "took my breath away" because when you read its kind of a deja vu
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I liked the ending to this a lot. I can feel the glory, and you get the emotions of your characters across quite well.
WuvMe chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. Are you going to be make a new chapter? Please I hope you do. You are a wonderful writer which makes me very interested and this story has would have an amazing plot of you wanted to make more chapters such as her fighting for her famiy's honor or even Mulan and Shang romance, except you make your own romance story and not the one that the movie uses.

Just a few suggestions, but overall this story was wonderful.
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was beautiful :D I wish there were more fics in this fandom about the first time Fa Zhou went to war :)