Reviews for A Whole 'Nother Kind of Hell
friendly chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Any chance you are going to finish this story
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Finally I found and read this chapter, had the alert but have had laptop trouble, new one had to go be repaired, so was back on old one, new one came back, got faulty again and am now back again on old one and somehow managed to forget what alerts I had and hadn't read!
Great chapter Karen, and just when you think that they have escaped the monsters and things might be looking up a little for them, Sam passes out, insists Dean doesn't leave him to go look for shelter and in the blink of an eye some sort of supernatural octopus grabs him! Unless the octopus thing is helping them get topside and will grab Dean next, though with Winchester luck that is highly improbable!
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
How much do I love the brothers stomping through a hopeless purgatory together, esp. with Sam injured and a bit muddled with Dean having to take the lead? Just how enjoyable is that?

Then sprinkle it on top with their excellent funny personalities and "Karen" banter and I'm pounding my utensils on the table, "more please, more please."
Muckel chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
YES you did it! THANK you SOOOO muxh! So much better than the beginning of the season. So you can't leave us with THAT kind cliffie. And I bet you have some kind of idea how to get the boys out of this trouble. The river...mmmh might be a good idea...I'm waiting for more!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Oh excellent! Very good! Looking forward to more!
scootersmom chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Another great chapter. I hope they find each other soon. I hope you keep writing this story, it is very chilling and exciting. I wonder how you are getting them out! Thanks for a great chapter. I am anxiously awaiting the next.
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Lovely my dear, as usual. Sorry I'd post more, but no time... 3
jensensgirl3 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
That don't sound good at all for Sammy. Poor Dean being alone, not having Sam in his sights, he's going to go crazy with fear until he finds his Sammy.
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Wow, intense and heartbreaking at the end...Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Oh that sucks! Sam had a feeling they shouldn't separate, and right when Dean was just a few steps away, Sam got taken. I don't know where they are right now, another layer of Purgatory no doubt, but it can't be good with Sam being taken like that. :(
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Thanks for adding another chapter to your story. I love how you reminded us that Sam had never stopped looking for Dean and if the situation was reversed Dean would have searched for his little brother.

Wonderful moment when the brothers were cornered by the creatures. I love Dean's thought, 'Protect Sammy. I pulled my brother close, ducked over him and shielded him the best I could. Inhuman freaks would have to chew through me before they got to Sam.'

I figured something bad was going to happen. (I didn't even cheat and check the end first) But I wasn't expecting Sam to disappear. So I don't want to sound ungrateful as you did post a new chapter, but this was an evil cliffhanger. :( I hope that Dean finds Sam in the next chapter. Please.

I do have to say the final line was interesting. Hopefully Sam has really been there and was not just a dream.

Thanks again for sharing a story with us. As you already know, it so hard to find any good stories about the brothers currently on the site so your update made me smile (until the final line :)

I hope we all enjoy tomorrow's episode.
Until next time, take care.
sammynanci chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Ahhhhhhhhh,holly mother of Kripke! I scared so much! My Sammy! Wheres he? Poor Dean,hes very freak out with his little bro in constantly danger,hurt and now kidnapped for a octopus! I loved! Thanks so much! _
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
You sure know how to end with a great cliffy. Looking forward to the next chapter. Also thank you Muckel for encourage Karen B. to write more on this story. Please please keep up the great work.
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Tentacles! I approve!
Muckel chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Any chance to read an other chapter one day?! PLEASE! There is so much potential in this story...so carry on!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »