Reviews for Newspaper
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Huh, why haven't I read this yet? Pretty sure I've (obsessively) read every Legal Drug story up here :P
I really liked this moment between the boys, seems like something that would actually happen. Although yeah, I don't think Rikuo would actually say "precious friend" aloud, I bet he still means it :)
himurarikuo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really enjoyed this Thank you. It was wonderful how you had Rikuo undecided on what to do...

I think Rikuo is always scanning the newspapers for a clue to Tsukiko's where-abouts...

I loved the line...'my precious friend..' but yes, I guess he would only say that when kazahaya was asleep

3 Rik
Sora's Sanctuary chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this story! I totally imagined these two bickering in this lovely fic of yours. And yeah, it's so not Rikuo to be saying things such as "precious friend" but I'm glad you already pointed that out. Kazahaya's still as moody as ever, which serves as comic relief xD Yep, yep. Adorable and beautiful friendships! Woot woot! Still, who /doesn't/ ship these two? It's a shounen-ai manga for crying out loud. Ohohoho- I'll stop my ramblings now. Great job! :))
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aw that was very sweet.
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
It would be nice if this was in the manga. Seeing Rikuo comforting Kazahaya is a rare sight.