Reviews for Transformers Prime Epilogue
This is the best fanfiction I have read
neo.sapien1 chapter 2 . 1/23
Dude just ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT HAPPILY EVER AFTER! SSS MAXIMUM sory just happy hehe perfect! REALLY Emotionally Satisfying Happy ever after ending So this Concludes that this is My Favorite Story Thx. :)
P.S you're birthed only romantic happy ever after at heart
REALLY EMOTIONALLY SATISFYING HAPPY EVER AFTER ENDING.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Well, certainly different, but not less enjoyable. Actually, the canon of Prime had shown that it's certainly possible to create a bot from a human. It depends on what Canon you search for, for example the Master Process was a way to cause this, thought apparently it was temporal.

Transformers animated showed another form, this one with a protoform that took human shape. The way is there, but like you said, it had been awfully overused lately. Prime seems to be using many of the technologies of the old era, as they put them as Iacon relics. So the Master Process, and an alt way to create Cybertronian should truly exist, it had just been lost.

Now, if you think about it, too. All life on earth had been in contact with Cybertronian technology, the whole planet is a Cybertronian, the possibility of this causing the "push" that Humanity needed. Can't be overlooked, especially as such a presence caused the creation of the "soul" which is in the end a true Spark, only one contained differently. That could explain the "reincarnation", as the Sparks are being constantly recycled on Earth. And some of them maintain some of their past life memories.

I love Transformers Prime, but they're some things that I frowned upon. M.E.C.H technology ended up on US hands. And they would not use it? That's impossible, a single "copy" unit almost demolished a military base... that kind of power if way too tempting to just dispose of it.

I have been working on my spare time on a time traveling story, focused on Prime. Where, Prowl, Road Rage and Perceptor go back in time without meaning to. (At least so far back). Those three are the last remains of a future ravaged by human greed. So sixty to seventeen years on the future, Cybertron lead by Bumblebee created/rediscovered the Master Process, a way to save humanity now that their planet was dying. It was supposedly to be a temporal change. But religion and fanaticism ended up destroying the original bodies and the Master Process... Leaving the original members of E:Unit trapped on Autobots forms.

Of course those being Jack, Miko and Raf.

I'm just finding your story, and I was surprised of how similar some of our ideas where. Don't worry, I'm not going to claim anything by it. I was just surprised that I wasn't the only or probably the first one to think about it.

And no, those three are the only ones that had been transformed that are alive, all of them had swear to never disclose how the Master Process is done. I found myself clashing with many ideas, as their inclusion to the Prime Canon change things greatly, some of them not for the better. An increased army means more tensions between the humans and the Cybertronian group, a more careful and sneaky group of Decepticons, Prowl/Jack and Arcee are tense, as she doesn't like the fact that she had an affair with him on the future... and other things.

Reading your story pushed me to tweak more my story. So, thanks for that. And thanks for the entertained story to read.
stingshock chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I always thought these 2 made a great couple and I love the transformers series. When I read this I thought to myself that it sounded the most realistic in the transformers universe to actually happen and I would love to see this as a short series as a tv show or if possible make it into a manganese or comic book. Thank you do much for righting this it really made my day and taught me the joys of reading again because its been a while sense if used I my imagination.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
loved it XD you should make another, one about his new life
this was epic chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap cadalac clap
aburameclanhead chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
This is perfect beyond my ability to articulate.
Apollo-XL5 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
When I read this, I could not help but think of Babylon 5 'sleeping in light', just the way that it had Jack as and old man and Arcee having as hard time adjusting to the fact he wont be with her for much longer.
cavtrooper chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
The several times I have read this, I can only FABULOUS!
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Such a sweet ending! X3
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow! What a future. :D
Scatter Dust chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
It was very nice story to read. :)
Guardian of Azarath chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is very good, i certainly wouldn't mind seeing a multi-chapter 'prequel' to this :)
707cloud chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
i love it, is all i can say to this sort master peace.

i only have two qustions,

there anymore to this story, like a before, and there isnt, are you going to make one, becuse the way it sounds in this, it would be fantastic!

i do hope you did/will make a story about this, i realy do, cant wait for your reply and some more stories, bye.