Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Just a Dream
Astropye chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
-cheeks puff out trying to keep lauphter in- snort! Bwahahahahahaha! That is just to good ! You should be a comedy writer!
Yoshtar chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
i really want to express my frustration at the lack of stuff happening in this fic. to this end i shall quote the great Monty Python: JUST GET ON WITH IT!
my one and only peeve with this fic is that it's moving slowly with short chapters. maybe i'm just used to mile long chapters, but its a little frustrating to run out of text so quickly.

other than that, this is GREAT work, though i hope that Keira does finally meet with Lila eventually. though i guess stumbling across her memorial would be a bit better for a big heartfelt moment.

tl;dr: basically, you're cool; though i would recommend lengthening your chapters.
Temsik chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
man... so many details of this story remind of me of my own PMD2 Fanfic. It's sooooooo awesome
Temsik chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
asiygaoifgyafoaxidamdhaoifug qhodn

ERMAGERD LOVING TEH STORY.

Runs up and squeezes th plot gerbil... d'awwwwwwww...

loving it.
Hollyflash chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Wow, I restarted my game just to show you the ghost quote. The least you could've done was included it.
So, despite the fact that you're still confusing past and present tense, this chapter was pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading what happens next, even though you're probably just going to tell me.
Update soon, and have somebody punch Blue in the face for me. The Pikachu, perhaps?
Jayvee1669 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I'm only the 5th reviewer... you deserve more. Seriously, this is awesome, I don't know why some people can't see that. Please update soon!
Cookie Chiyuka chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Nice story so far!
And what is this?! You only have 3 reviews?! I'll be your 4th reviewer, then
But seriously, this is an amazing story I'm surprised that you only have 3 reviews...
Oh wells...Anyways, I like how the story is going so far!
Don't worry, Kira! If you're insane, it'll be the two of us! Hehe
Good luck with your next chapter!
-Riku
Gemstone Gal chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for chapter 3!
spacetimeenigma chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
WHOA. YOU GAVE ME A MENTION JUST FOR FOLLOWING. SHIT. I FEEL LUCKY.

...anyway, good chapter, really made me laugh!

Also, congratulations. You have officially got me back into Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfics.
Temsik chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
allow me to be the first reviewer for this story...

YOU ARE THE SINGLE MOST AMAZING GIRL I HAVE EVER MET!

sorry... had to be said. Torchic is my favorite pokemon... has been since I got my first game... emerald... count on me to be a loyal fan-boy of this story!