Reviews for Mysteriously Bright and Dark
DeathySophia chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
One question: will your future chapters go as long as this one? If so, I am gonna love it! :D

Ravi seemed to be an interesting character; his coldness and his overly attentive attitude towards Austin :O And Azul's history was showing a bit. I wonder who these friends of his are... Oh yeah, I am kinda failed to catch how old he is, care to shed some light to it? XD
This chapter is great as always and I can't wait to read more :)

PS: LOve what you did with Seth, you included even the smallest info about him!
Fan of Fantasy chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Next chapter already! Cool! Aw... it switched to the resistance gang already? It doesn't feel like you spend enough time with Rachel and them. I wanted to know what was up with Amber and Mason. Now I have to wait another chapter?

Hmm... Ravi... interesting fellow. Kind of an ass, though. He was totally checking out Austin... is he gay or bi, or just plain weird?
DeathySophia chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Yay you updated! :D This chapter was definitely worth the wait. It was super Iong and man, it was like reading a novel! The Possessed Lord finally appeared huh? His objective, the mysterious powers of Amber and Mason... Ugh, I really can't wait to read more!
Fantasia Mist chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Yay, you've updated! :D

My- you certainly have been busy, have you not? I suppose by being the first reviewer in, well, forever, I am the only (well first by far) to applaud you in most excellent efforts. But at the same time, I am surprised, you have went back and changed quite a few things. With the new summary and title, I wasn't sure if this was the same story.

But, of course, a new story starts from the beginning.

Also, I like these little saying you use. Like "what/who the helephant" and "for Bartleby's sake". It's cute. :) Perhaps, I shall try that?

Hehe, I await for more, my friend.
Galactica Z. Stellar chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Yo, wanna continue the story?

P.S: Wanna hear a secret? Try not to focus TOO much on the OCs, you may end up with more review. You could touch up a few thing for this story, actually. Like the summary, the characteristics of the in-game chars (some are a little out of character) and make sure your characters don't turn into Mary Sues/Gary Stus when they get these powers of theirs. That is one of the big issues for this catagory of fanfiction.

Not shooting your story down or anything, so don't think badly of me, yeah? Readers, give this fanfic a chance...DAMN IT! SpycyAlmond, you would TOTALLY make stellar stories if you take the time to discribe them more. But not TOO much. Just right. :)

This is Galactica saying: Stay Stellar Super Star!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
This is stupid, I can't enter my name...

Btw, dis' Fan of Fantasy. How do you do? XD All I have to say for this chapter is: O_O
Fantasia Mist chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Nice chapter. My favorite part was when Gamma fought.

And the scene of the war was, OK, I'll say. I wished there was a little more to it. Like the people fighting in Ravenwood, parhaps you could of made a scene with all the professors fighting, that would have been an interesting part to see how things on their end were going. And then there's Merle Ambrose. It would of been nice to see him take some action as well. So I find it safe to say it was a little disappointing, in my point of veiw that is.

Other than that, the chapter was swell. I await to see what goes on next.
DeathySophia chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Gardenia! :O

And there was a war already! And most shockingly Wizard City has fallen! :O How's the fate of the students there... :( There was quite some scene in the war and holy cow, Gamma can fight! :O

What happened to Amber? Did she change completely along with her personality..? Guess I'll have to wait to know, huh? I can't wait already! (gosh I'm impatient!)

PS: Thank you for using Seth! :D
Fantasia Mist chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Greetings.

I do like your story very much so far. Indeed. Although from reading the other reviews, it seems like you were acceptig OCs. Well I've checked the third chapter; I didn't see an OC form, or anything about accepting OCs. If you really are going to accept other peoples' characters, perhaps you should make note of that in the summary. And you would put another form there on that chapter.

Well of course you may have changed your mind and that is why there is no longer a form there. Although if you do change your mind again, I would like to send one in. I shall PM you my character? That is if you so want it. Please let me know once you have the chance.

Ta-ta.
Fan of Fantasy chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Hurry and write more soon!
DeathySophia chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Ugh, evil cliffy! X.X I'm soo curious about what had really happened in Unicorn Way! Where did those tree come from? Where is Gardenia? What will happen to them? I soo can't wait to read more! ps: the little romance touch in there was cute! XD
Fan of Fantasy chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Wiz Resitance huh? Pretty neat, I wonder what they will run itno... are they gonna face some spies? Oh I would love to send in an OC! But... I don't play Wizard101, sadly. :( But I like reading fanfiction for the game. It's kinda cool. :)
DeathySophia chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Nice chapter and good job with characters introduction! It went very smooth. As for the story, I wonder what you have in mind with all those positions open for OCs... and what the heckhound were they trying to drown a little girl for! : Ahem, update soon please? :)
Fan of Fantasy chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Woah! MAJOR wipeout! ...And just like that. XD Sooo can't wait to see what becomes of them next.
DeathySophia chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
The suspense.. O.O How could they all fall like that! Seriously now I can't wait for your next update!