Reviews for Protecting Her Rear
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
HELL YEAH!
you tell him strawberry-kun!
KingBowser444 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Another good one! It was much shorter and sweeter than your other Bleach stories that I've read, but that's to be expected from a one-shot, I guess. The characters remained true, but I thought it would have been funnier if Ichigo went up to the guy and said something along the lines of, "Let me give you some advice..." :) Keep 'em coming!
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Sweet but not over the top and funny. I enjoyed it!
moodymel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Really good story. I liked the thought of a jealous and possessive Ichigo. I also love free comics. Great job!
iris0011 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was totally cute! Loved it! Thanks for the joy!
DeathBerryLover1995 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh too bad! I so wanted to see ichigo beating this guy to hell and back! Too bad...!

god that what men do when they want to get laid or something like that, they can be so damn annoying and stupid baboons with raging hormones! They are so discusting! Phew luckily your sis saved ya! Good big sis! Give her a hug from me!
supremekikay24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i love this one shot...
nypsy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this was lots of fun to read. the pubescent boys were hilarious, while older one being bested after ichi's silent message made me happy (though a slap after his likely booty touch would have been even better). seen & dealt with way too many of that pervy variety.

tmi(it turns my stomach when i pass a junior high or high school & see many young girls w/grown men, holding hands or kissing in public. they are too stupid to realize they're being used by what is technically, pedophiles-instead they think its cool & makes them grown up).
Ermilus chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love it p.s I would do the same thing as ichigo just to show the bastards that she belongs to me
FreakingOutGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Protetive Ichigo is so cute! I love when he acts all "don't mess with my girl, punk!", I just wish in the mange he could act like that...