Reviews for Max Payne: Redemption
Guy Guy chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Pretty bad IMO, and difference between MP1 and MP3 is 11 years, if you saw MP1 the baby daughter Rose took a bullet in the head, if there was this 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that she survived it would happen a few days after (with medical help), not 11 years, i understand fan fiction but this is just too far.
Payne reading th chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This, this was bad. Really bad.
General Ripper chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I love it! You should do a Max Payne-Person Of Interest crossover.
Sir Lethal chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I'm thinking of making a sequel guys (the author here) but I wasn't sure if you guys enjoyed this one enough, let me know!
Drew chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Could you please explain why Max is drinking again after he quit after the events of MP3. You could put it like the format of the game and have a flashback of how it happened and why. I do like the creativity and descriptions in the story very good job for your first fan fiction story
Mr. Zeek chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Wow that was quick. No complaints from me though. Vlad is such a bastard, but it'll be nice to have a familiar face. Also you're doing a good job with portraying Max's style of monologue and personality. I can't wait for the next update. Although I think longer chapters would be nice. Maybe instead of two chapters this size, combine them into a larger one. Just a suggestion.

And I'm glad I was able to inspire someone. There aren't enough people writing Max Payne FF if you ask me. So keep it up.
Mr. Zeek chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hmm. Very interesting. I'd like to see this continued so please keep it going.