Reviews for Spying on the Spy
Mrs lucius malfoy chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Oh I love this story! But I'm curious...what happened to hermione? why did she leave the wizarding world?
Artemis Decibal chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Fascinating work! Would definitely want to read a sequel though :D I mean a magical child would probably change things for them wouldn't it?
Artemis Fortune chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Awwww! This was just sweeter than Honeyduke's chocolate! Go Severus! :'3
Loved his possessiveness! ;)
Quentin is the perfect name for their son!
Forte
Noneworking chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwweee *BIG HEARTS* He finally stopped being a big old git and did the right thing! Bless his little black heart! By the by...the line about "Is this how it's going to be when we live together. you'll have me buy things for you that you won't use" Priceless...totally freaking PRICELESS! A story well done my dear! no time to slack though, chop chop more stories please :)
x.sOmAr.x chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
AHHHHH WHY DID YOU LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFIE! So cruel... UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
p.s. thanks for the consecutive updates recently can't wait for more!
viola1701e chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
ball is in his court now! will he be in love enough to be with her or does he value his lonely life more? guess we have to wait for the answers
Artemis Fortune chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
THERE BETTER BE MORE. YOU CANNOT SIMPLY LET THEM GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS. ;_;
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I really like this story. Do you upload everyday? It seems like it, lol. Much better than once a month, like most. :)
Noneworking chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Hermie finds her back bone and shoves it down his throat for the freaking WIN. FOR. THE. WIN. Good lord girl write fast, write much, and post MORE! Must know what happens next!
toriashley chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Awwzzz...dedicated Severus is droolworthy.
But manipulative Severus is making me cry-on-the-insideworthy.
viola1701e chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
great chapter! bet Severus is sorry now
ElleK chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Resdons chapter after chapter I get more and more convinced you are gifted with a "cinematic sence". It seems you know jut the right moment to switch scene, which passages to include and which to leave out. And oh! those cliff hangers the last chapters have ended with. Please update again soon.

Regards,
Elle
notwritten chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Really very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Noneworking chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Oh CRAP Drama and angst, DRAMA and ANGST! Don't keep us hanging long, I don't know if I can stand it! I hate to say it, but Poooor Sev :(
Artemis Fortune chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
OOOH, Sev deserves to feel jealous. GO AND APOLOGIZE IDIOT! Confess your feelings! God, be as Hufflepuff as possible here
Forte