Reviews for Spying on the Spy
Artemis Fortune chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
OOOH, Sev deserves to feel jealous. GO AND APOLOGIZE IDIOT! Confess your feelings! God, be as Hufflepuff as possible here
Forte
ElleK chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
So much drama! Great written, too. I'm really exited to learn what happens with these two stubborn souls. Please update soon!

Regards,
Elle
viola1701e chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
he had his big chance and blew it big time. When the story in the paper claimed her to be a secret woman he should have made himself clear...and didnt.
No wonder she has moved on before she gets hurt even more.
notwritten chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
This was nice. Keep smiling. :-)
Lignala chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Ouhhhh ! You have to post next chapter quiiick ! Don't let us hang on this cliffy please ! I beg you !

(by the way, good chapter ! I guess it's just the action needed not to turn into some kind of mushy mushy story ) Good Job !
wyndnfyr chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm sorry, I got about a third of the way in and saw you named him Alan Rickman. I chose to quit reading after that.
Neverest chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Damn it all...update soooon please Dx i'm addicted to the goodness.
PancakeLove chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
This is like the cutest thing ever and I love it!
gifarlme chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
uh oh...
HPDWSWFan95 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Upload again soon, please. I really liked this one.
Noneworking chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Oh hell and high water, BF...Oh no you diiiiddddn'''ttt...just break my heart! HAHAHAHA! Well it is broken but I am smiling and clapping cause you did it in such an awesomely written way. ONE TWO THREE SNAP MR. Snape. You got served. Oh what shall he do NOW! *sits with hands under chin waiting to see*
Artemis Fortune chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Yes, GO HERMIONE! Severus plain old deserved that. I am soooo glad she didn't give in but THIS STILL SUCKS!
Forte
notwritten chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Neverest chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
? eventful twist..can't wait to read more :o)
Holly chapter 8 . 8/15/2012