Reviews for Domesticity
Ladedah chapter 19 . 2/2
I noticed that you've got quite a few typos and you've switched words around or left them out sometimes (her/him pronouns were often switched, you missed words like "to" and "the" sometimes, Rogers doesn't have a D in it). I don't know if it's just frequent mistakes or not, but as someone with mild dyslexia I can tell you that I often do the exact same mistakes you've done. I get how easy it is to do, lol. It's not like I'm at all pissed, I just wanted to let you know.

Overall, I LOVE this story. It's amazing. I don't know if you ever get on this site anymore, but if you do, PLEASE consider continuing this. It's amazing.
I'm dying this is amazing you can't leave it
Caricature of a Witch chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Awww... and then you stopped writing? That's really a pity... I definitely enjoyed reading this story, and I would very much like to know how it continues! I'm not really a fan of Sigyn/Loki romance, but so far I didn't even really mind here since the story made up for that in my book... is there any hope that it will get continued?
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
Shit. Gotta admit, was half expecting this, half not even entertaining the idea that the shade would return. I love the plot, despise the frikking cliffie you've left us on... Argh.

I quite enjoy your writing style, thought there're a few typos and incorrect homophones (or nearly homophones) scattered throughout.

A lot of thought and effort has clearly gone into this, and it's a very enjoyable read. Thanks for taking the time to write and for sharing with us. Can't wait for the next update
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Dear DaughterOfStarlight:

Tiny thing: It's spelled "SHIELD". They intervene first, then enforce.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
cynthia.timmons.90 chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Aacckkkkkk no more? ?
DricabannerOdinson chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Ansiosa para ler o próximo capitulo *u*
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
Would have been funny when tony said Loki should wear a dress; if Loki had transformed into a woman and went something like, 'what about now?' And maybe flirted with him.
A chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Finish it pleaaaase
DragonSong23 chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
This is is truly amazing! I stormed through the story in under a day! Your characterisation, plot, argh everything is incredible! Are you going to continue this? Please say you're going to continue this! The ending is killing me! What happens next?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I got the Macbeth reference!
SecretReading chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
Sorry about that last review never mind, great story by the way!
SecretReading chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
Just when you were describing the metal used as Tony was melting it, adamantium was the stuff that wolverine's claws are made from, cap's shield is made from Vibranium, and it is stronger than adamantium
pine swiftwings chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
I wish you'd do more with this! It's amazing and I actually cried when loki made up with his family. Why did you stop? You're very talented and I wish I were half as good of a writer as you are!
hedi chapter 6 . 5/5/2015