Reviews for Domesticity
anatharize chapter 2 . 8/11
"We need to figure out how to get his megalomaniacal ass back to the Lonely Mountain" OH MY GOD
TheGallopingCupcake chapter 19 . 7/7
PLEASE UPDATE! I know it's been like, 4 years and it's highly unlikely that you will ever read this comment, but I've seen a few fanfictions that haven't been updated in years and then are miraculously updated after so long! I absolutely LOVE this fanfiction! I want to see that 'full team at their ass-kicking best' that you were talking about! Please update, while there is still hope!
Just A Fangirl chapter 19 . 7/6
If you don't update this fic then I will die. You will be responsible for my death and I know that you don't want that. I'm so sad that it's been 2013 and there's no update! Its been 4 years! Please update Domesticity! For Loki's sake at least!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 19 . 5/13

DUDE!

Where's the rest of my reader crack?! I *love* this fic! I don't even know how to describe or explain what I love, so let's just go with "I love it" and call it even. It's so cute to see Loki join the Avengers with his PTSD and strangely lost little boy in a grown man's body/mind. You can't seriously just leave this hanging. And at a cliffie? SERIOUSLY?

Please kindly get your tush into gear and tell me what happens next. I cannot just let this monumental slight slide. There must be justice! As such, I humbly request the next installment of this creation.

Please? Pretty please with an apple pie and a new power core on top?

Signed,
Pathetically Hooked
ZoraBriallen chapter 19 . 5/3
Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee continue! I love this story! I wanna read more! :-)
Another great chapter
PotterMarvelHIVEAndMe chapter 19 . 3/10
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease finish this fic! It's amazing! Btw before I got an account on here I was the guest going by the different "loki's Daughter" and "loki's assistant" names
PotterMarvelHIVEAndMe chapter 1 . 3/2
Please post again!
Loki's Advisor chapter 1 . 2/26
Best Loki fanfic I have ever read! Please write more!
Loki's Sister chapter 19 . 2/26
Please please please post soon! I know that the last update was 2013 but it's never too late to pick up where u left off! This story is amazing and I can't stand the cliff at the end! Please please please write more!
Loki's Daughter chapter 19 . 2/21
This is probably the best FanFiction I have ever read. Everything is so incredibly accurate. This story fits seemlessly into the avengers plot line and this seems like this could actually be a written version of an avengers movie. Keep up the awesome work because tbh this is truly incredible and I love watching the characters come to life. Please post soon I'm super excited!
Cira chapter 3 . 1/28
Hamlet?
Evanlyn Winter chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
I love the story. But pls continue it or say its abandoned. That cliffhanger tho. Seriously tho rll good story
jsaba chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
One of the best Avengers fanfictions to ever exist.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
no, no, your Loki is absolute perfection. Bruce and Tony arent OOC, they are perfection. But loki-loki is so far your crowning glory. Love it