Reviews for Domesticity
Luce-san chapter 19 . 4/9
This story is fantastic. Thank you for writing something so great, and please continue! I really enjoy reading this story and hope you will continue writing it.
Shinigami117 chapter 19 . 3/26
Is this fanfic completely dead? I've been cleaning out my alerts list but I just can't bring myself to delete this one unless I know for sure that it will never be updated.
pikachucat chapter 19 . 2/3
awesome
KarrineGenesis chapter 19 . 1/17
I need a new chapter! Please! I love this story so much, PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!
Nocturnaldaydream-333 chapter 16 . 1/5
Lawyer!Loki, best idea I ever read!
CanIHaveAHug chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
*brain explosion*
Update. Update soon. Plez. I beg of thee.
...
PLEEEZZ!
Akayuki Novak chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
Well, apparently Bruce and Nat are the ones favored by the gods, as you could say. And damn, the clone's come back and in wrecking havoc. I wonder if he'll even survive this battle.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Hahaha! "the perpetually furious one." indeed. :P
I like how you've made Fury's character tho- he's all director-like, but he's not over-the-top uncompromising. If that makes sense. :P

Heh, I like the characterization here - they didn't all just immediately like loki, but it's building! In other words, I like the character development. :)

And I particularly like that you included the line about "you all assume I'm lying anyway, so why strive for the truth?" because it strikes a chord, but it's not over-dramatized. Food for thought and all, I suppose. :3
The- artistic- bookworm chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
I just found this story and I really like it! I know It's been awhile but I hope you update soon!:)
HappySherlokian chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
keep writing!
please!
PLEASE!
i need to know what happens!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!
thankyou.
;)
HappySherlokian chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
SO good!
i am lovin it so much!
wibbly-wobbly magicky-wajicky!
my new favourite phrase.
ImKindaSHERloki'd chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Is it too much to hope that you were just having a year long bout of writer's block? This story is just too awesome to go unfinished.
Flaireboyant chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
This is the part where I get very upset that you haven't updated in over a year isn't it?
Alas, and I had hopes that this would continue. I was avidly looking forward to a magnificent story with a magnificent ending to its tale.
I do hope you write an end to this. It would be a pity if it were to be left unifinished.
Grac3 chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
That was amazing! I loved everything about this fic, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it next.
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
Great work looking forward to the next chapter eagerly!