Reviews for Domesticity
Cira chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
Hamlet?
Evanlyn Winter chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
I love the story. But pls continue it or say its abandoned. That cliffhanger tho. Seriously tho rll good story
FandomFixtureForever chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
One of the best Avengers fanfictions to ever exist.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
no, no, your Loki is absolute perfection. Bruce and Tony arent OOC, they are perfection. But loki-loki is so far your crowning glory. Love it
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
I laugh when people die in movies too,except if I really liked that character
Guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
What about Loki and Sigyns sons? Vali and Narfi?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
I guessed it was Sigyn in the last chapter,quite obvious actually B-

It's kinda weird,just finished a trial and then he walks to some lady and makes out
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
I read another story with Loki acting as Tony's layer,it ended with the Anerican government closing down cause he pointed out every fault and all their dirty secrets XD he's that good
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
The names you used for the ships,those aren't the common ones,it's Thorki,Clintasha and sometime Blackhawk,and Stony
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
That strap with the metal decoration that goes across his chest that apparently isn't important is actually very personal to Loki,the image on it is of Jörmungandr,Loki's child,I think it would mean a lot to him :(
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
Do they not care for the suffering Loki twin?! The poor thing :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
No! Don't make another Loki to be tortured! If he survives he'll be what Loki was,angry and vengeful!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
I thought the job offer was going to be becoming an Avenger :(
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Damn! I really wanted to hear Loki talk about his PTSD and stuff :(
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
In this part I was like "what?! Where!?"
Cause it said Doctor Who and i live for that show XD

He sat curled up on the couch in the Tower living room, trying to remember what it was like to be truly alone, without the whispering demons in his head that filled the silence left when true company departed. He kneaded his throbbing brow, trying not to think on what had happened in the lab moments before. The man of iron had seen his weakness, and he had allowed the - Doctor who - housed the monster to offer him pathetic, base comfort. He didn't need their pity. He was a displaced king. A god among men.
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »