Reviews for Domesticity
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Really good,I liked this chapter a lot,poor Loki
anonymoose chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
If it were THAT easy to warrant a transformation.. Loki would've found out about his heritage waaaaaaaaay back. That bothers me a .. Little.. (Everything else is great)
I would love seeing it's completion.. But..
An update is impossible by now, this fic being 3 years overdue..
CBA7412 chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Very well written. I and I'm sure many others would also love it if you continued with this, but as it is now three and a half years old and no other stories have been done either, it is doubtful. I love the story and the way you wrote the characters. If you see this and the other reviews please keep writing! We'd all love it if you did. Congrats on an excellent story.
Pissed chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
Ihy for not finishing.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 19 . 5/10/2016
oh wow I love this!
Choco333 chapter 19 . 3/2/2016
... You're about three and a half years late... But please update!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
Hey! I'm really enjoying your story, but I just wanted to let you know: there are some typos that make certain lines hard to understand/confusing (e.g. "more friend than foe" instead of "more foe than friend") and I think the story would just be instantly so much better if all those little typos are fixed. They kinda push the reader out of the story, when we suddenly see typos like that.

But! I really like this fic so far :) Thanks for sharing! Onward!
Ladedah chapter 19 . 2/2/2016
I noticed that you've got quite a few typos and you've switched words around or left them out sometimes (her/him pronouns were often switched, you missed words like "to" and "the" sometimes, Rogers doesn't have a D in it). I don't know if it's just frequent mistakes or not, but as someone with mild dyslexia I can tell you that I often do the exact same mistakes you've done. I get how easy it is to do, lol. It's not like I'm at all pissed, I just wanted to let you know.

Overall, I LOVE this story. It's amazing. I don't know if you ever get on this site anymore, but if you do, PLEASE consider continuing this. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/2/2016
I'm dying this is amazing you can't leave it
Caricature of a Witch chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Awww... and then you stopped writing? That's really a pity... I definitely enjoyed reading this story, and I would very much like to know how it continues! I'm not really a fan of Sigyn/Loki romance, but so far I didn't even really mind here since the story made up for that in my book... is there any hope that it will get continued?
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
Shit. Gotta admit, was half expecting this, half not even entertaining the idea that the shade would return. I love the plot, despise the frikking cliffie you've left us on... Argh.

I quite enjoy your writing style, thought there're a few typos and incorrect homophones (or nearly homophones) scattered throughout.

A lot of thought and effort has clearly gone into this, and it's a very enjoyable read. Thanks for taking the time to write and for sharing with us. Can't wait for the next update
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Dear DaughterOfStarlight:

Tiny thing: It's spelled "SHIELD". They intervene first, then enforce.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
cynthia.timmons.90 chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Aacckkkkkk no more? ?
DricabannerOdinson chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Ansiosa para ler o próximo capitulo *u*
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
Would have been funny when tony said Loki should wear a dress; if Loki had transformed into a woman and went something like, 'what about now?' And maybe flirted with him.
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »