Reviews for Domesticity
Aruraina chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This seems fun; keep updating please!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh hell yes, I wait for the next part with eager anticipation. 'Hiya Green-eyes' and you had me; I died. I guess I just like a vulnerable Loki, much more fun than crazy murdering Loki. Damaged Loki is also enjoyable.
Sabi2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Interesting :) keep it up!
Aeriscetra12 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This looks very interesting! Please continue! Although just a question on a minor detail. Using a bow and arrow, how is Clint able to keep an arrow trained on Loki while still have a hand or something free to be able to pull out his cell phone and punch in numbers?
Lady Lemons chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oooooh, color me intrigued. Would love to see this story continue!
Ordis chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oooh I can't wait to see what's happened!
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Sounds like the Chitauri had Loki and he's managed to escape. He must feel like he's been Hulkerized again. Poor Loki. And poor Clint.

I loved the beginning with Clint in Tony's car, wearing Tony's sunglasses and chewing Natasha's gum.
Kaizer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Quite interesting i must say! Im looking forward to see where your plot takes us readers, I do wish to think more upon Loki's and Agent Barton's interactions. And Loki's reappearance after being taken by Thor...so much is left to the imagination! i liked it, very good!
Shriannan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I hope this is the beginning of a many chaptered fic. I want to know what happens next.
azure blue espeon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Interesting, I can just see him calling up the cap. and saying "Steve, yeah, we got a stiuation."
Sinkme chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm already hooked! I can't wait to see where this goes. Great writing so far!
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58